Dunlop D402 130/70B18 Front Tire
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Dunlop D402 130/70B18 Front Tire• Takes the technology of both the K291T and the K491 Elite G/T a generation beyond• Both front and rear sizes feature a computer optimized tread pattern which provide dramatic improvements in wet-road performance• Three-ply polyester carcasses are reinforced with two fiberglass belts• Tires deliver 50% more rear tire mileage compared to the K291T• Tube/tubeless construction
|Manufacturer Part Number:||312078||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Speed Rating:||H - Rated up to 130 MPH||Tire Construction:||Bias Ply|
|Tire Width:||160||Tube or Tubeless:||Tubeless|
- Dyna Switchback FLD : 2012–2014
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE2 : 2008
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2012
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE3 : 2007
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE4 : 2008
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE : 2010
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2010–2013
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be First To Write A Review
Important Product NotesIt is the customer’s responsibility to refer to their owners manual for proper size, load and speed ratings for their specific motorcycle before choosing a tire. J&P Cycles® is not liable or responsible whatsoever for any claims for damages or injury subsequent to the fitting of tires.
Dunlop D402 130/70B18 Front Tire?
Our customer service has the answer.