Clymer 1966-84 Shovelhead Repair Manual
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Clymer 1966-84 Shovelhead Repair Manual• The most complete repair manual available• Hundreds of photos, drawings, chart• Easy-to-follow step-by-step explanations• 1966-84 Shovelhead
|Bolt Type:||Manuals||Book Format:||Soft Cover|
|Illustrated:||Yes||Manufacturer Part Number:||M420|
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1966–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1966–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1966–1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1966–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1973
- FLB : 1966–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLFB : 1966–1969
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1984
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1983
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1983
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1971–1978
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1983
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1980–1983
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1984
DarkXstar Posted :
great book if you have the bike get the book
patrick synnott Posted :
good manual!! thank you!
moleman1200 Posted :
Fairly good manual. Not quite as good as the factory one, but it gets you there
keyo Posted :
Easy to understand .Very good grafhics
plt4835 Posted :
Good reference book
mittensanimation Posted :
Has everything I needed and is easy to follow.
patchesanook Posted :
Tricky Terry Posted :
best in market
1981bigbike Posted :
great book, very helpful. yes i would recommend this to a friend , thanks
audrey05 Posted :
The Shovelhead repair Manual was as I had hoped and quality was a sI have come to expect from J&P Cycles, "Top Flight"!! Great Job Guy's , Keep up the Awsome Customer Service and Care. Hoot Shields, Maryville, TN.
evanmz41 Posted :
Not as good as a shop manual, but overall contains alot of valuable information.
txmed Posted :
Clymer is the way to go. Good illisrations and explanations to help keep you on the road.
gigantor985 Posted :
Good manual easy to use and seems to have all of the necessary info.
robhealy Posted :
Great ALT to the factory manual.
1890 Posted :
THE GRAFICS ARE GREAT. IT IS EXSLSPLAND SIMPLY AND AS I HAVE FOUND SOFAR. ALL THE IMFORMATION IS RIGHT ON. THIS IS AS GOOD. AS THE ONE I LOST IN THE 70...
1joeblow Posted :
Useful product. Happy.
Clymer 1966-84 Shovelhead Repair Manual?
Our customer service has the answer.