J&P Cycles® Round Stainless Steel Spokes For 16″ Wheel
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Round Stainless Steel Spokes For 16″ Wheel• J&P Cycles® 40-spoke sets use nothing but the best 6/8 gauge polished stainless steel• Round spokes come in polished stainless steel• Spoke set include nipples
|Applicable Wheel Size:||16″||Finish:||Polished|
|Rim Diameter:||16||Sold in Units:||Set|
- KH : 1955–1956
- KHK : 1955–1956
- KR : 1955–1956
- KU : 1955
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1972–1978
- Sportster 1000 Kick Start XLCH1000 : 1972–1977
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 900 Electric Start XLH900 : 1967–1971
- Sportster 900 Kick Start Competition XLC900 : 1958
- Sportster 900 Kick Start XL900 : 1957–1959
- Sportster 900 Kick Start XLCH900 : 1960–1966, 1968, 1970–1971
- Sportster 900 Kick Start XLH900 : 1958–1966
jeezlouise Posted :
very good quality, well finished and fit right
rogerrandolph Posted :
Laced these up on my pan looks great fit great.
rbity Posted :
Very beautiful and excellent quality.
Ljbrady Posted :
donrszy Posted :
jvas Posted :
Beautiful finish on the spokes and it should make cleaning time a lot simpler.
asachs Posted :
I was very satisfied with J&P stainless spokes. They are much stronger than chrome spokes. They are very polished and brilliant. chrome may look better for the first year or two, but over the long haul the stainless steel spokes will outshine and outlast the chrome spokes.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Vintage Catalog, Page 12 2014 Harley Catalog, Page 590 2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 12 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 632 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 682
Important Product NotesNOTE: Because of the difficulty involved in re-lacing and truing spoked wheels, we recommend that spokes be installed by an experienced mechanic.
J&P Cycles® Round Stainless Steel Spokes For 16″ Wheel?
Our customer service has the answer.