Paughco 80 Spoke Front Wheel, 21 x 2.25"
- Product Reviews
Paughco 80 Spoke Front Wheel, 21 x 2.25"• 6/8 gauge spokes with custom nipples• Forged billet hubs with diamond facets• 3/4″ sealed wheel bearings with center spacer pre-installed• Rim strip included
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||06-188|
|Material:||Steel rim w/ forged billet aluminum hubs||Number of Spokes:||80|
|Rim Width:||2.25″||Single or Dual Flange:||Single|
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG2 : 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 2000–2005
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE : 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2006
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 2000–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 2000–2006
bman61 Posted :
the 80-spoke looks incredible on my 2002 deuce. I received my purchase within a few days of ordering. The wheel went on with ease and performs great. Makes the bike look even more custom. Lots of great comments. Recomend an 80-spoke wheel to anyone looking to purchase..
Paughco 80 Spoke Front Wheel, 21 x 2.25"?
Our customer service has the answer.