Avon AV71 Cobra MH90-21 Front Tire
J&P Part: 210-230
Sale Price: $118.99 Regularly: $169.99
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Avon AV71 Cobra MH90-21 Front Tire• Avon introduces a brand new range of tires designed to meet the changing needs of modern customs, cruisers, and tourers• They have a new stylized tread design that balances the needs of rapid water dispersal (Enhanced Aqua Flow - EAF) as well as tire stability (Enhanced Stability System - ESS) and maximum resistance to wear (Lifetime Profile Engineering - LPE)• Where appropriate, this range features Advanced Variable Belt Density (A-VBD) for the first time on Avon custom, cruiser, and touring radial tires• This will bring new levels of performance while maintaining the legendary mileage associated with Avon Touring tires• In keeping with the market trends for a mixture of both performance and style, Avon has introduced a unique “Snakeskin” sidewall to complement the Cobra logo on the tire sidewall and tread of each tire• Additional sizes were added to the range to cover some of the latest motorcycle models, in addition to completely unique innovative custom rears
|Aspect Ratio:||90||DOT Approved:||Yes|
|Inch System:||2.50/2.75-21||Load Rating:||56|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||4710018||Position:||Front|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Speed Rating:||V - Rated up to 149 MPH|
|Tire Construction:||Bias Ply||Tire Size:||MH90-21|
|Tire Width:||80/MH||Tube or Tubeless:||Tubeless|
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG2 : 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–1996, 1998–2005, 2007–2008, 2010, 2012
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1999, 2007–2010
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE : 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999–2009
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE : 2007
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE2 : 2008
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE3 : 2009
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999–2009
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2010, 2012
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–1997, 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1986
- Interceptor VF700F : 1985
- FJ1100N : 1985
- FJ1100NC : 1985
- FZ750N : 1985
- FZ750S : 1986
- FZ750U : 1988
bobbywood Posted :
One of the best tier's i bought thanks JPC. I NEED another one,
mcronan Posted :
Great tire! Will get this one again next time I need to. Put new skins, front & back for Sturgis trip and enjoyed smooth, sticky ride in all weather conditions. Rain, light hail, and hot - beautiful! Wears pretty good too! Ran about 3,250 miles and the tread's in great shape. Highly recommend!!
1Jaydee Posted :
they have been good for me so far
whisp99 Posted :
Only problem was the tire was banded so tight for delivery I had a difficult time getting it to seal up when I put it on the rim.
killerfrog Posted :
I like this product because they are the best for your money. Long lasting good grip, and look good. for a very reasonable price
xswampman Posted :
Fantastic, no longer feel the ruts in the road. Great tracking! Just had the tires put on my 1989 FXSTC, Softail Custom.
massap Posted :
I am very satisfied with the product! A lot of technology goes into the construction of this tire and it shows!
BxRican Posted :
Got 15,000 miles! Getting another set!!
krunchmar Posted :
Just as described. The packing and shipping were fist class. Thanks!!
svincentconey Posted :
big_brian_1 Posted :
Very nice tire, doesn't follow the road grooves
Kaspernwb07 Posted :
Tire is amazing. Way better that the stock Dunlop. My front end sticks to the road! Tire doesn't track in the road! I've put about 500 miles on the tire and it still looks brand new.
irondale07 Posted :
Awesome look and grip
Gangles Posted :
The compund was too soft on this tire. So soft in fact that the tire started to chunk out on me in the center. Had to replace this tire after only 2500 miles. You could actually turn your front tire side to side and watch this tire twist on the rim. Made me very nervous.
KCruth Posted :
Could not believe how much better my bike handles with this tire over stock. Will buy again.
3powe11 Posted :
I put this on my 07 Wide Glide and love it. Looks and rides excellent. Tire was delivered two days sooner than promised! J&P Rocks!
windsail Posted :
Probably the best tire I've ever used
david.e.colson Posted :
They are a sight better than the OEM that was on it.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 96 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 113 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 111 2012 Cruiser Catalog Vol. 10, Page 40
Important Product NotesIt is the customer’s responsibility to refer to their owners manual for proper size, load and speed ratings for their specific motorcycle before choosing a tire. J&P Cycles® is not liable or responsible whatsoever for any claims for damages or injury subsequent to the fitting of tires.
Avon AV71 Cobra MH90-21 Front Tire?
Our customer service has the answer.