Dunlop D402 MT90B16 Front Tire
J&P Part: 214-000
Sale Price: $126.99 Regularly: $191.95
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Dunlop D402 MT90B16 Front Tire• Takes the technology of both the K291T and the K491 Elite G/T a generation beyond• Both front and rear sizes feature a computer optimized tread pattern which provide dramatic improvements in wet-road performance• Three-ply polyester carcasses are reinforced with two fiberglass belts• Tires deliver 50% more rear tire mileage compared to the K291T• Tube/tubeless construction
|Load Rating:||72||Speed Rating:||H - Rated up to 130 MPH|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||3020-91||Sidewall:||Blackwall|
|Aspect Ratio:||90||DOT Approved:||Yes|
|Inch System:||5.00/5.10-16||Inner Diameter:||16″|
|Overall Diameter:||25.30″||Rim Diameter:||16|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Tire Construction:||Bias Ply|
|Tire Width:||130/MT||Tread Depth:||5/32″|
|Tube or Tubeless:||Tubeless||Width:||5.00-5.10″|
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE : 2009
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2011
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1981–1983
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE : 2010
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE2 : 2011
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE3 : 2012
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2009–2010
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2009–2012
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2005
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 2000–2005
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2005
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 2000–2005, 2010–2012
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2010–2012
- Softail Heritage FLST : 2010
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2010–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–2005, 2007–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984, 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983, 1986, 1995–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998, 2007–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2001, 2007–2008
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2008, 2010–2012
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2005, 2008
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2008
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1992
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1981–1983
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
great price for a stock replacement
willh55 Posted :
email@example.com Posted :
Good tire.Good Price
keily63 Posted :
Awesome tire for stability and control.
mannrandy Posted :
excellent ride and handling on my 02 ultra
mr.kelly Posted :
current date stamp on tire gives great piece of mind, thanks.
kyeddiebear Posted :
Great Mileage and fast delivery
jlhinthewind Posted :
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
very good tire
tnbiker69 Posted :
Dunlop still works best for me
Knarfknarf Posted :
Great price awsome shipping ! Thanks
castironmike55 Posted :
Richnan Posted :
good tire, great service
lhart Posted :
clarel1 Posted :
You always have great service and great prices.
jamesbarfield Posted :
same as HD - Even better then HD store bought!
subxaero Posted :
I've tried Metlzeler, Avon now back to Dunlop, Dunlop is just as good as the other brands and for less money. Thanks J&P for the choices.
WoodieF Posted :
Nothing else goes on the front of my GeezerGlide.
setabs Posted :
price was great and shipping faster than expected. ride is super
TFarmer1 Posted :
Price was good, order was received when was promised. Will order from J&P Cycles again
lquaas47 Posted :
I have always bought Dunlop tires for my motorcycle, I am very happy for the easy transaction and very fast delivery. Thank you.
racer427 Posted :
Great service. Your website is very easy to navigate through.But i still like someone on the other end of the phone. lol.
vaughn Posted :
Best place to buy parts for you motorcycle.
email@example.com Posted :
fast shipping/good product/would buy from again
moonatic Posted :
Direct replacement for what was on the bike. Best price I could find.
jeb73 Posted :
Awesome tire, glad I purchased it from y'all!
mr.le Posted :
This is a great tire at a great price. Very fast shipping.
charlie1021 Posted :
You guys are terrific! great products and the best customer service I 've recieved in a very long time! Thanks for everything.
rob43 Posted :
What a price! I finally found my favorite store.
boad Posted :
Have always loved Dunlop tires.just wish they had white letter tires.
lottes Posted :
fast shipping and good packaging
davidandcarolynlambert Posted :
same quailty tire sold at your local dealership,,only way cheaper!! shipping was fast and hassle free..very pleased
77smw Posted :
best tires money can buy last the longest and ride/handles like a dream
1930VL Posted :
good tire at a fair price
LDBLAKES33 Posted :
Hagerman Posted :
Fast service, good price.
ronwilkey Posted :
These are the same as the Harley wanted quiet a bit more money for. Great deal.
brett3407 Posted :
Best HD tire out there at the best price !
DCard Posted :
Great tire and price
jdsusnr Posted :
For the price you cannot beat choosing J&P Cycle! Harley wants 60.00 for the same tire. Same manufacture, size etc etc. Shipping was great as with past orders I have made with J&P Cycles. I just wish you would except the Harley Gift Cards! : ) lol Guess maybe I should request J7P Gift cards instead!! Thanks and I will be back !!
aniceplaytoy Posted :
A very nice tire at a great price... Very Nice...
trickybits Posted :
great price for this tire Dealer wants double for same tire
tonytj5 Posted :
Great price & top notch tires !
montyvanhorn Posted :
johnnyb34 Posted :
exactly what i needed. no problems. good product.....
yeacheve Posted :
Great products, professional service!
toeshd Posted :
good tires and I think I got a good price
shadtl1 Posted :
Tire is great.
krdixon Posted :
omaha97 Posted :
Great price.On a great tire,that wear well and last a long time.
guynlj Posted :
Great tire. The front at least lasts longer than the back.
harleyjon Posted :
Good tire good price
rbharley1 Posted :
tire working great
cheech44 Posted :
quick shipping, nice packaging ! Thanks
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Much better than the slicks that were on the bike previously. Rides like a new bike.
wemadura Posted :
nice tire @ a good price
howie84056 Posted :
This was the same tire I've seen at other places but at a better price. J&P provided free shipping directly to my house which was an added plus.
lksmith Posted :
OEM Good Tire
timnofer Posted :
The tire got here fast and I was out on my big two-wheeler in no time at all!
ghrehm Posted :
Rides good....have to see how it lasts.
pbudb Posted :
Just replaced the original Dunlop tires from my 06 RK, with about 10k on them. Great tire, handles well, I'll stay with the H-D recomended tires.
73_Electraglide Posted :
Very nice replacement tire for my 73 Electraglide and it's American made.
feezer007 Posted :
this was returned and exchanged for wide whitewall A+ to cust. svc.
sraulston Posted :
Dyna41 Posted :
The Dunlop "Harley" tires are excellent, they give good wear and exception handling. I was going to get the Metzer tirers this time but after reading reviews I decided to stick with the "orignial" style tires.
pork chop Posted :
vjohnsonermt Posted :
JP Cycles again has done a great job with my order.
TEDSAID Posted :
GREAT TIRE ,SUPER LOW PRICE.FAST SHIP
Lowercr Posted :
Used as a replacement for a stock 09 fat bob tire that has known cupping issues. 2k mile on it and wearing perfict. Much better and cheaper then stock
Prozak69 Posted :
Prefer Dunlop Elite III, but not available for my '05 Ultra Classic. They handle pretty good and not too much road noise. Let's see how many miles I get out of them!
panheadroger Posted :
Nice tread , nice and round sturdy tires. good looking sidewalls.
amyrose75 Posted :
Great value! Same product as HD, but better price.
kdketelsen Posted :
Good tire, great price & fast delivery, just what I've come to expect from the friendly folks at J&P - Thanks again!
Randyatfirst Posted :
07hdstreetbob Posted :
Great Tire. Great Deal. Shipped To The Door Cheaper Than You Can Buy Anywhere Local. Thanks J&P.
karlheilig Posted :
I recently purchased a Dunlop D402 Front Tire for my 2010 Harley Triglide. After testing different tires on my 2007 Ultra Calssic this seems to be the tire I have chosen that wears well, distance wise, for the price J&P Cycles sells it for. Also the free shipping helps out on the bottom line cost immensely
ruger44mag30 Posted :
quick shipping and great price with gold club membership
fatboys Posted :
shons Posted :
GREAT Tire ! Mounts well & balances up without any issues. Dunlop tire are the ONLY ones that I put on my bikes !! Good ride, Good rain control & Good Milage !
ejdsr Posted :
Willie70 Posted :
very nice tire...up to date and great break in and wear
alonzo6446 Posted :
Great tire havent put it on yet but sure it will last.
larryc1970 Posted :
As Always Harley Tires For My Harley. Best Price Around.
2002heritage Posted :
Excellent tire just like the original I love the Harley Davidson on sidewall
email@example.com Posted :
I only use dunlop tires
corey wise Posted :
Had installed on my 96 RoadKing, they ride great and are cheaper through J&P than I could find anywhere local.
jbird294446 Posted :
great price grat tire
Mr. Cherry Posted :
Have one on the rear. New I would like this one too
davevondo Posted :
Great tire for the price!!
zurchplar Posted :
This is the BEST tire for the ultra Classic. excellent service life.
joe1952 Posted :
these are the same tires that were on my bike from the factory and are what i prefer and the price was excellent quality was top of the line
gojmg123 Posted :
excellant, great tire
dennymcd Posted :
I have had very good luck with this front tire it handles well in all weather and in the curves. I got 26K out of the first tire I had like this one.
jamesbond08 Posted :
FAST DELIVERY, BEST PRICE, EXCELLENT SERVICE
bobdo Posted :
I've not yet mounted this particular tire as yet. But, previous tires have worn well with great traction & long life.
hphd1340 Posted :
I love these D402 tires! I've used other brands, and I have to go back to this one for my FLHX.
Harley76 Posted :
dirty1east Posted :
Got 19k out of my last one. they handle well wet or dry so I can't complain.
jandctrucking Posted :
Great quality tire.
scott060462 Posted :
Excellent tire with a very smooth and stable ride.
galani Posted :
Very helpful sales person and the exact same tire as Harley only alot cheaper.
goochie98 Posted :
Nice tire, holds good on corners.
rb5507 Posted :
badbob57 Posted :
These Dunlop front tires are the best I have found for all around riding on our nasty Alaskan roads. J&P Cycles shipping is usually done in a timely manner.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 18 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 110 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 108 2011 Harley Update Catalog, Page 107 2011 Harley Catalog, Page 103
Important Product NotesIt is the customer’s responsibility to refer to their owners manual for proper size, load and speed ratings for their specific motorcycle before choosing a tire. J&P Cycles® is not liable or responsible whatsoever for any claims for damages or injury subsequent to the fitting of tires.
Dunlop D402 MT90B16 Front Tire?
Our customer service has the answer.