Dunlop D401 100/90-19 Front Tire
J&P Part: 214-001
Sale Price: $106.99 Regularly: $165.95
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Dunlop D401 100/90-19 Front Tire• The advanced tread patterns of these American-made tires give superior wet road traction through a range of lean angles• The front tread pattern is specifically designed to reduce uneven wear, for extended mileage• Tube/tubeless construction• Blackwall only
|Tire Size:||100/90-19||Rim Diameter:||19|
|Speed Rating:||H - Rated up to 130 MPH||Aspect Ratio:||90|
|DOT Approved:||Yes||Inch System:||3.25/3.50-19|
|Load Rating:||57||Manufacturer Part Number:||3016-25|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Tire Construction:||Bias Ply|
|Tire Width:||100/MM||Tread Depth:||6/32″|
|Tube or Tubeless:||Tubeless|
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2009
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 2009, 2011
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2009–2012
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2009–2012
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 2009–2010
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2009–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1991–1996, 1998–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1991–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1991–2003
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2012
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2010
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006–2007, 2009–2011
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2009
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1991, 1993–2003
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXR : 1984–1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1984–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1993
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1984–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983–1992
JOE ZEPNICK Posted :
Same as stock tire, fits well
mngzr23 Posted :
Best tires hands down!
Hshudson Posted :
I STILL have not received this tire
avsmith Posted :
No problems at all
cjimmy+us Posted :
good job thanks
8th Day Cycles Posted :
bumpnwin Posted :
Great tire and price.
oldmansharley Posted :
same tire that came on my 2004 Sportster new,great price fast shipping
bkgembey Posted :
Item was exactly as described. Quick delivery - Thank you.
Dadtrap Posted :
Original Harley equipment for a great price. Don't settle for any less
damion12 Posted :
ztrimble Posted :
edwvcarter Posted :
Best price for Harely tires. Third set I have purchased from J&P.
tjkarst Posted :
What can I say, I luv them. My 92 1340 makes turns like it's on rails. The Harley name on the side is a plus.
sean68 Posted :
Tire Is GREAT!! Service,Delivery,Price All is top notch. Thanks!
gb_jones Posted :
Tire was damaged. It appeared to have been zip tied at some point because the bead was severely pinched to the point of touching. It took extreme measures to get the bead to seal properly and evenly.
alcastro Posted :
Product came in just as I ordered it. I live in Guam far from the US. Product came in just 5 days. Fast! I am happy to do business with J&P Cycles
email@example.com Posted :
Love the 401's for high speed cornering and longevity. Got 20K out of my rear and 26K out of my front.
mountjoyjw Posted :
cmrmich1 Posted :
Was just like the tire I had!
ksmithfxdc Posted :
Good product at a reasonable price. Will buy from J&P again.
2002heritage Posted :
Excellent tire exactly like the original right down to the Harley Davidson on the sidewall! Great price it couldn't have been any better!
syyrus Posted :
Tire is right on.
oldguyriding Posted :
Good tire for the money. Great service from J&P and fast shipping.
foz1967 Posted :
bquackenbu Posted :
love this tire for the kind of riding that i do.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Item was delivered on time and as depicted. Very satisfied.
prolaserman Posted :
jesusjeff Posted :
Great product. Best prices on Harley Davidson tires by a long shot. Delivered in a very timely fashion. Keep up the good work J & P!
bbqinbud Posted :
Same as you would by at the Harley Shop.
oceanway Posted :
Rides smooth and handles well in all conditions
jlpalmbay Posted :
sandybrum Posted :
ltank Posted :
Was difficult to put on spoked rim
ironcrows Posted :
you guys are the best. My tires were here in a matter of days
hawgin Posted :
Almost did not order. When my order was concluded, I was asked if there was anything else. I mentioned a tire that you did not show on-line, and bang: you delivered. Great service.
hawgin Posted :
This item was not listed on line. However, durring my order I was asked if there was anything else that I needed, and you had it. I am so glad that they asked.
hawk_eye_57 Posted :
I always get good service out of Dunlops on the front.
nmcccc Posted :
Very high quality tire. I feel safe on these tires. Held the road great.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2013 Harley Catalog, Page 110 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 108 2011 Harley Update Catalog, Page 107 2011 Harley Catalog, Page 103
Important Product NotesIt is the customer’s responsibility to refer to their owners manual for proper size, load and speed ratings for their specific motorcycle before choosing a tire. J&P Cycles® is not liable or responsible whatsoever for any claims for damages or injury subsequent to the fitting of tires.
Dunlop D401 100/90-19 Front Tire?
Our customer service has the answer.