Dunlop D402 MT90B16 Wide Whitewall Rear Tire
J&P Part: 214-006
Sale Price: $180.99 Regularly: $267.95
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Dunlop D402 MT90B16 Wide Whitewall Rear Tire• Takes the technology of both the K291T and the K491 Elite G/T a generation beyond• Both front and rear sizes feature a computer optimized tread pattern which provide dramatic improvements in wet-road performance• Three-ply polyester carcasses are reinforced with two fiberglass belts• Tires deliver 50% more rear tire mileage compared to the K291T• Tube/tubeless construction
|Tire Size:||130/90-16||Rim Diameter:||16|
|Speed Rating:||H - Rated up to 130 MPH||Aspect Ratio:||90|
|DOT Approved:||Yes||Inch System:||5.00/5.10-16|
|Inner Diameter:||16″||Load Rating:||74|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||3019-91||Overall Diameter:||25.70″|
|Sidewall:||Wide Whitewall||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Tire Construction:||Bias Ply||Tire Width:||130/MT|
|Tread Depth:||9/32″||Tube or Tubeless:||Tubeless|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–1999
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–1999
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide Daytona FXDB-D : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–1999
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–1999
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1981–1983
- MT500 : 1999
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1987–1999
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1999
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2002
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2002
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1998–1999
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2002
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–2002
- Softail Standard FXST : 1987–1990, 1999
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 1995
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–1999
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–1999
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–1999
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1986–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1987–1999
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1986–1999
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide FXR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1987–1991
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider FXRS : 1992–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1987–1992
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2003
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–2003
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1986
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1986–2003
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984, 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983, 1986–1989, 1995–2003
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2003
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI : 2000
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2003
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2003
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2003
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI : 2002
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI2 : 2003
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2003
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2003
- Touring Road King Police FLHRP : 1997–1999
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1992
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1981–1983
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
Dougstack1 Posted :
Look great and ride well
zeppo Posted :
best price,right part.
mattdill Posted :
Dunlop, what more could you want!
Leonard Jarvis Posted :
Couldn't be happier although, I sort of regretting not trying Michelin tires. Next time!
scotay58 Posted :
nice tires better than the last ones purchased which were weather checked
nutbunies Posted :
The white walls help to give the bike that old school 50s look.
Jamaral18 Posted :
Great product an pricing
fatboydrive Posted :
Good treading water, and they really last.
carlgerb Posted :
Good deal and quality service
slednutz Posted :
Good quality as expected.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
good value for the money
badwrench Posted :
what i expected oem,perfect replacement.
email@example.com Posted :
Very Satisfied. Prompt Shipping
porky76 Posted :
Have use this Brand & Model for over 12 years totaling up over 110,000 miles. Always performed without any problems or flats. I highly recommend the Dunlop D402, after all it was engineered for Harley-Davidson
bubbaredneck53 Posted :
Awesome service !!!!!! I had got a defective tire. The people I have dealt with at J&P about getting an the tire exchanged are the utmost professional, polite and helpful. Thank you for doing so. Keep up the terrific work and you have a customer for life.
billy rogers Posted :
ecannaday Posted :
lehrman1950 Posted :
it looks great but I have not put it on my bike yet
scottwolcott Posted :
great price, excellent delivery great product
Shylock67 Posted :
Great price and prompt service.
katwik Posted :
Great tire! Excellent quality and price.
bigboy58 Posted :
EXEELLENT TIRE, LOOKS GREAT
1930VL Posted :
good tire good price
johnkarl Posted :
great to work with
mitchmurray Posted :
I noticed cracking in between tread after 3 months.
lodawg45 Posted :
Great tire and price.
mountainman0369 Posted :
Excellent tire. I am completely satisfied with the tire and J&P customer service. You guys are the best!
tman406 Posted :
The tire was delivered to the shop without a problem. Very fast, convienient and priced right. I look forward to making future purchases from J&P.
thegman Posted :
OEM replacement tire. So far, so good.
pcrook Posted :
Totally pleased with the wide whitwall looks on my RoadKing. Great price and great delivery to Ontario, Canada
skorcz Posted :
these are very good tires at a reasonable rate.
patriotcycleworks Posted :
Great looking tire on my 1970 FLH, Old School look, modern ride, great handling
2360586 Posted :
The quailty was outstanding. The tire is working perfectly. Deivery was on time. I'm very happy with this tire. Thank you
ebsmall Posted :
These Dunlops are really a pretty good choice for FL's running Mag wheels. The tube-less tires run cool and give good millage for the money. If you are running Wire Wheels with tubes, a harder compound like ContiTours will give better results. Anything more agressive on a Bagger will require chassis improvements ( True-TracK ) to take full advantage.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 18 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 110 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 108 2011 Harley Update Catalog, Page 107 2011 Harley Catalog, Page 103
Important Product NotesIt is the customer’s responsibility to refer to their owners manual for proper size, load and speed ratings for their specific motorcycle before choosing a tire. J&P Cycles® is not liable or responsible whatsoever for any claims for damages or injury subsequent to the fitting of tires.
Dunlop D402 MT90B16 Wide Whitewall Rear Tire?
Our customer service has the answer.