Dunlop D402 MT90B16 Front Tire Wide Whitewall
J&P Part: 214-008
Sale Price: $155.99 Regularly: $234.95
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Dunlop D402 MT90B16 Front Tire Wide Whitewall• Takes the technology of both the K291T and the K491 Elite G/T a generation beyond• Both front and rear sizes feature a computer optimized tread pattern which provide dramatic improvements in wet-road performance• Three-ply polyester carcasses are reinforced with two fiberglass belts• Tires deliver 50% more rear tire mileage compared to the K291T• Tube/tubeless construction
|Load Rating:||72||Speed Rating:||H - Rated up to 130 MPH|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||3022-91||Sidewall:||Wide Whitewall|
|Aspect Ratio:||90||DOT Approved:||Yes|
|Inch System:||5.10-16||Inner Diameter:||16″|
|Overall Diameter:||25.30″||Rim Diameter:||16|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Tire Construction:||Bias Ply|
|Tire Width:||130/MT||Tread Depth:||5/32″|
|Tube or Tubeless:||Tubeless||Width:||5.20″|
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE : 2009
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2011
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1981–1983
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE : 2010
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE2 : 2011
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE3 : 2012
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2009–2010
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2009–2012
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2005
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2005
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2005
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2005, 2010–2012
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2010–2012
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990, 2010
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1989–1999
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 1995
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2010–2013
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1986–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1987–2003
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2002–2003
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1986–2003
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE : 2004
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE2 : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–2005, 2007–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1995–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984, 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983, 1986, 1995–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO EFI FLHTCUSE : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE2 : 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998, 2007–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI : 2000
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2008
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2008, 2010–2012
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI : 2002
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI2 : 2003
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE3 : 2007
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE4 : 2008
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2005, 2008
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2008
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2010–2011
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1992
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1981–1983
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
harley.mercier Posted :
Really excellent tires
sfsgm560 Posted :
Fast Shipping. Looks great!
Scotteg Posted :
Great tires, the only ones I trust and for a great price. Shipping was very fast as well.
macdojd Posted :
great deal, fast easy free shipping These tires are The same quality as OEM
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Great tire, great price
rickbahia Posted :
very happy with everything
calvinr5032 Posted :
Also excellent price
johnwooten Posted :
Very good price and shipping was promped.
mattdill Posted :
Dunlop, what more could you want!
TrishIson13 Posted :
My ride now is amazing!!! These tires are the best!! Will definitely buy again when needed.
BRETTH21073 Posted :
doug570 Posted :
Saved $148 over local HD shop combined front and rear tires.
Leonard Jarvis Posted :
Couldn't be happier although, I sort of regretting not trying Michelin tires. Next time!
lamchops917 Posted :
great tire but i mistakenly ordered it with white wall...guys were great with the return...
DONTRAINOR Posted :
You can't beat this price any where and Dunlop is a great product!
tbanhog Posted :
Great tire at a great price.
SMCROB Posted :
Looks great and sticks in the rain like it is a dry day
centaurojz Posted :
Great service, awesome tech support, excellent price, amazing shipping charges. All of the above!!
djotr Posted :
Good Customer Service. Can't wait till weather changes to get out and ride.
joycebus Posted :
Very good tries for all weather and fast delivery
thefront9 Posted :
Great price on this tire
email@example.com Posted :
excellent value fast delivery
carlgerb Posted :
Good deal and quality service
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
My new front tire is all that I expected from J+P Cycles. I will buy a new rear tire from you when I need one.
patndavek Posted :
Just put it on. Looks great.
Gail S Posted :
glenndaniel6220 Posted :
Best Tires,Fast Delivery
feezer007 Posted :
lehrman1950 Posted :
it looks great but I have not put them it on my bike yet.
scottwolcott Posted :
great price, excellent delivery great product
mcginnisre Posted :
Great tire, long lasting. Fast shipping - thanks J&P.
suicideclutch Posted :
bkluttz Posted :
I always run these tires. They perform great
jslay25 Posted :
love this tire!
prandour54 Posted :
good price, good service, quick delivery
bigboy58 Posted :
EXCELLENT TIRE, LOOKS GREAT
mitchmurray Posted :
I noticed cracking in between tread after 3 months.
pray4me13 Posted :
Tire was shipped quickly and was exactly what i ordered. The tire looks great and performs very well.
lodawg45 Posted :
Great tire and price.
bnb14 Posted :
It was all good,received part & installed,working good..ty
pcrook Posted :
Great looks on my RoadKing. Great price and delivery to Ontario, Canada
patriotcycleworks Posted :
Great looking tire on my 1970 FLH, Old School look, modern ride, great handling
ebsmall Posted :
These Dunlops are really a pretty good choice for FL's running Mag wheels. The tube-less tires run cool and give good millage for the money. If you are running Wire Wheels with tubes, a harder compound like ContiTours will give better results. Anything more agressive on a Bagger will require chassis improvements ( True-TracK ) to take full advantage.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 18 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 110 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 108 2011 Harley Update Catalog, Page 107 2011 Harley Catalog, Page 103
Important Product NotesIt is the customer’s responsibility to refer to their owners manual for proper size, load and speed ratings for their specific motorcycle before choosing a tire. J&P Cycles® is not liable or responsible whatsoever for any claims for damages or injury subsequent to the fitting of tires.
Dunlop D402 MT90B16 Front Tire Wide Whitewall?
Our customer service has the answer.