Dunlop D401 90/90-19 Front Tire
J&P Part: 214-033
Sale Price: $104.99 Regularly: $162.95
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Dunlop D401 90/90-19 Front Tire• The advanced tread patterns of these American-made tires give superior wet road traction through a range of lean angles• Specifically formulated compound helps provide long tire life• Dunlop D401 tires use bias or bias-belted construction• Computer-optimized tread profile helps promote even wear
|Aspect Ratio:||90||DOT Approved:||Yes|
|Inch System:||2.75/3.00-19||Load Rating:||57|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||3016-19||Overall Diameter:||26.45″|
|Sidewall:||Blackwall||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Speed Rating:||H - Rated up to 130 MPH||Tire Construction:||Bias Ply|
|Tire Size:||90/90-19||Tire Width:||90/MJ|
|Tread Depth:||6/32″||Tube or Tubeless:||Tubeless|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Low Rider FXS : 1981–1982
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC : 2008–2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW : 2008–2009
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1985
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1981, 1983, 1985
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1990
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–1990
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1990
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1981–1982
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1983
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1983
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1981–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1981–1984
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1981–1985
SargeC Posted :
Finally found the tire I needed at the price I wanted. Great inventory.
cdyoude Posted :
I used to run cheap tires on my bikes but any more these good quality Dunlops are pretty much the same price as the cheap stuff only with tens times the quality.
Russell092604 Posted :
Online order. Easy. Good tracking number. Received when I was supposed to. Right part. Good quality. Happy biker.
vickerskl Posted :
Great price. Fast delivery.
jptighe123 Posted :
very pleased with the entire process at J&P Cycles.
ray37212 Posted :
labadco Posted :
harleyjon Posted :
good tire, great price
Vincewd52 Posted :
nice looking tire , good price
hallenjr Posted :
Good looking tire and it really performs. I had some vibration with my previous front tire but this has a great smooth ride.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 93 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 110 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 108
Important Product NotesIt is the customer’s responsibility to refer to their owners manual for proper size, load and speed ratings for their specific motorcycle before choosing a tire. J&P Cycles® is not liable or responsible whatsoever for any claims for damages or injury subsequent to the fitting of tires.
Dunlop D401 90/90-19 Front Tire?
Our customer service has the answer.