Dunlop D402 MT90B16 Narrow Whitewall Rear Tire
J&P Part: 214-035
Sale Price: $166.99 Regularly: $257.95
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Dunlop D402 MT90B16 Narrow Whitewall Rear Tire• Takes the technology of both the K291T and the K491 Elite G/T a generation beyond• Both front and rear sizes feature a computer optimized tread pattern which provide dramatic improvements in wet-road performance• Three-ply polyester carcasses are reinforced with two fiberglass belts• Tires deliver 50% more rear tire mileage compared to the K291T• Tube/tubeless construction• Narrow whitewall
|Aspect Ratio:||90||DOT Approved:||Yes|
|Inch System:||5.10-16||Inner Diameter:||16″|
|Load Rating:||74||Manufacturer Part Number:||3018-91|
|Rim Diameter:||16||Sidewall:||Narrow Whitewall|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Speed Rating:||H - Rated up to 130 MPH|
|Tire Construction:||Bias Ply||Tire Size:||MT90-16|
|Tire Width:||130/MT||Tread Depth:||9/32″|
|Tube or Tubeless:||Tubeless||Width:||5.20″|
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1981–1983
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2002
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2002
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2002
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1991, 1995–2002
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2003
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–2003
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984, 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983, 1986, 1995–2003
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2003
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2003
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2001
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2003
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2003
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2003
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1992
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1981–1983
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
Tiny61 Posted :
Good tire Great price
caculp Posted :
Was OEM tire for my 2002 Firefighter Ultra. JP got it to me quick and was quite a bit cheaper than buying from the local HD dealer. I would definitely buy from JP again.
steve53057 Posted :
That's what my bike had when I bought it. Good tires! I appreciate the timely manner which they were received also.
pete1312 Posted :
Great tire just what I was looking for. Can't beat the price.
email@example.com Posted :
This is the original tire that the bike came with. Great looks and performance for a great price. My bike looks and performs like new.
ebbspeed Posted :
Good quality tire that takes little weight to balance. Nice white wall.
hunterhans Posted :
so far all of my purchases through J&P cycles has been above my expectations!
daliff Posted :
A very good value for the money. I just wish rear tires would last longer.
jsechler Posted :
mfeilhauer Posted :
original equipment tire makes the bike feel brand new
klarik Posted :
Great product and service!!!!
dbwright Posted :
This is my thrid rear tire from J&P, genuine Harley Davidson. These ride and wear well.
kupkakessoftail Posted :
This is the 2nd Dunlop Tire that I have bought.Can't beat the Price,and it rides Great!
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Vintage Catalog, Page 18 2014 Harley Catalog, Page 93 2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 18 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 110 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 108
Important Product NotesIt is the customer’s responsibility to refer to their owners manual for proper size, load and speed ratings for their specific motorcycle before choosing a tire. J&P Cycles® is not liable or responsible whatsoever for any claims for damages or injury subsequent to the fitting of tires.
Dunlop D402 MT90B16 Narrow Whitewall Rear Tire?
Our customer service has the answer.