Dunlop American Elite 130/80B17 Front Tire
J&P Part: 214-132
Sale Price: $148.99 Regularly: $231.97
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Dunlop American Elite 130/80B17 Front Tire• The Dunlop American Elite motorcycle tire for Harley-Davidson Motorcycles is designed, tested, and made in America• This Elite replacement tire line ensures that industry-leading Dunlop tires will be on your Harley-Davidson motorcycle for years to come• Dunlop's decades-long engineering experience with Harley-Davidson motorcycles is the foundation for the Dunlop American Elite line of replacement tires• Multi-tread rear tires incorporate a long wearing compound in the center of the tire tread and a lateral grip compound on each shoulder to enhance cornering performance and feeling• The tread design provides even tread wear and quiet operation in all conditions – wet and dry• Sidewall design proudly features the American Elite name and made in USA logo
|Aspect Ratio:||80||DOT Approved:||Yes|
|Load Rating:||65||Manufacturer Part Number:||31AE-81|
|Sidewall:||Blackwall||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Speed Rating:||H - Rated up to 130 MPH||Tire Construction:||Bias Ply|
|Tire Size:||130/80B-17||Tube or Tubeless:||Tubeless|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2009–2010, 2012–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2009–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2013
- Touring Road King Fire/Rescue FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2010–2013
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2012–2013
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009–2010, 2013
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE : 2010
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2009
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2011–2013
gvilleharmone Posted :
The price cannot be beat anywhere! JP Cycles is my new source for tires!!
schoone Posted :
I've been riding on these tire's for years great ride and long life which will save money in the long haul recommend them very highly
Eytan Posted :
tire was what i was expecting in quality and arrived in good time
Benj302 Posted :
Great response to the road, fast delivery and service.
gortel Posted :
Great tire for the price, excellent shipping time, good overall experience
sharpley10 Posted :
Ordered this tire as replacement of factory tires and I could definitely tell a difference in feel of bike.
krdixon Posted :
Great tred, great feel, corners flawlessly.
peritim Posted :
thank you for the speedy delivery and the exceptional price
nedrac53 Posted :
I love how this tire handles. The front end stays straight. I was glad to replace my old tires with this one!
cremeens5000 Posted :
I love the tire selection at JP, this tire was basicly a stock replacement tire for my Geezer Glide without the white wall. The savings was tremendous over what the dealership and my local Indy wanted.
tc538087 Posted :
Best tire & best valve
bossman69 Posted :
great service, quality parts, quick order delivery
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 93 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 110 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 109
Important Product NotesIt is the customer’s responsibility to refer to their owners manual for proper size, load and speed ratings for their specific motorcycle before choosing a tire. J&P Cycles® is not liable or responsible whatsoever for any claims for damages or injury subsequent to the fitting of tires.
Dunlop American Elite 130/80B17 Front Tire?
Our customer service has the answer.