Dunlop American Elite 180/65B16 Rear Tire
J&P Part: 214-133
Sale Price: $206.99 Regularly: $322.26
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Dunlop American Elite 180/65B16 Rear Tire• The Dunlop American Elite motorcycle tire for Harley-Davidson Motorcycles is designed, tested, and made in America• This Elite replacement tire line ensures that industry-leading Dunlop tires will be on your Harley-Davidson motorcycle for years to come• Dunlop's decades-long engineering experience with Harley-Davidson motorcycles is the foundation for the Dunlop American Elite line of replacement tires• Multi-tread rear tires incorporate a long wearing compound in the center of the tire tread and a lateral grip compound on each shoulder to enhance cornering performance and feeling• The tread design provides even tread wear and quiet operation in all conditions – wet and dry• Sidewall design proudly features the American Elite name and made in USA logo
|Aspect Ratio:||65||DOT Approved:||Yes|
|Load Rating:||81||Manufacturer Part Number:||31AE-57|
|Sidewall:||Blackwall||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Speed Rating:||H - Rated up to 130 MPH||Tire Construction:||Bias Ply|
|Tire Size:||180/65B-16||Tire Width:||180|
|Tube or Tubeless:||Tubeless|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2009–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2012–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2009–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2012–2013
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2012–2013
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2009–2013
- Touring Road King Fire/Rescue FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2010–2013
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2012–2013
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009–2010, 2013
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE : 2010
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2009–2013
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2011–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2011–2012
BOTHWAITES@ROGERS.COM Posted :
OEM tires are all round great for performance and durability. Fast delivery, and JP had the best price I could find.
raydemember Posted :
Appears to be exactly as described. Took a little longer with the delivery than stated, but all in all - ok
wrobe001 Posted :
Very happy with the tire and the service
RussBailey Posted :
Direct replacement for the stock Dunlop tire on 2009 and up touring models at a much lower cost than purchasing from HD Dealer. Dunlop maintains a better tire.
Ragman1280 Posted :
Excellent tire and the best price around. Service was fast and tire arrived on time.
Jodyp1966 Posted :
Put over 200 miles on the bike on Friday and these tires have an excellent ride. Much more smoother than the original tires. Highly recommended at this time.
nwestfall Posted :
J&P had this tire sitting on my porch 3 days after ordering it. Everything was exactly as promised and I am very happy with the tire and the speed in which I received it. A+++ rating to J&P Cycles, I will use them again!
rbingham4 Posted :
This is a awesome tire. Over 18000 miles on the original and barely on the wear bars.
jessenw Posted :
TXinfidel Posted :
Absolutely no problem with transitioning from the HD Dunlop to these Elites. I would recommend it to a friend. They are much cheaper, and they ride the same if not better. Go ahead and try one and see for yourself.
guitarmike Posted :
Awesome tires very good quality and very well priced
shane.hasty Posted :
Nice riding tire for two people. Easy to navigate site
dfmeyers Posted :
Super smooth transaction. Quick shipping. Item exactly as described. I am extremely happy.
rickyfred Posted :
great running tire
cln87 Posted :
Benj302 Posted :
Great response with the road, fast delivery and service.
gortel Posted :
Great tire for the price, excellent shipping time, good overall experience
sharpley10 Posted :
Ordered this tire as replacement of factory tires and I could definitely tell a difference in feel of bike.
Ducky5130 Posted :
Standard HD tire. Nothing special, but great milage from tire.
ucrider Posted :
Got about 2000 more miles on this vs. the HD Dunlop. Same riding conditions as the past 6 HD Dunlops I went through so I can't explain why the extra miles since Dunlop tire reps tell me it's the same as the HD Dunlop except for the tread pattern and sidewall lettering.
krdixon Posted :
Great tred smooth ride, corners unbelievable.
jaybre007 Posted :
The price was excellent and the packaging was above and beyond what I expected. Shipping was exceptionally fast. The tire I purchased replaced the OEM touring tire and I could not be happier. I have put about 1500 miles on it so far and as soon as it was put on I instantly could tell the difference. I will definitely purchase from here again and this time will take advantage of the Gold Club Membership.
nedrac53 Posted :
love this tire ride better than the hd
ucrider Posted :
I am extremely satisfied with both the dry and wet grip level of this tire. The price was good and received fast processing and delivery.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Great tire, fast shipping, would recommend as a great replacement for stock D407 tire.
email@example.com Posted :
Tire looks great on my bike!!! No complaints here!!!
smstorm1967 Posted :
Its a good tire, seems to last a little longer than expected
thefront9 Posted :
Great tire for the price...have bought several tires from J&P and never a problem....
kcarolan Posted :
Nice tire, handles well, good price.
bossman69 Posted :
Great service, quality parts, quick order delivery
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 93 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 110 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 109
Important Product NotesIt is the customer’s responsibility to refer to their owners manual for proper size, load and speed ratings for their specific motorcycle before choosing a tire. J&P Cycles® is not liable or responsible whatsoever for any claims for damages or injury subsequent to the fitting of tires.
Dunlop American Elite 180/65B16 Rear Tire?
Our customer service has the answer.