J&P Cycles® Hardware & Rear Axle Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Hardware & Rear Axle Kit• All Chromed including the hardware• Axle shafts are machined from heat-treated Chrome moly steel, triple step chrome-plated, then machine polished and ground to a finish tolerance of + or -.0005″• Rear axle nuts are welded to the shaft with a full weld penetration, then machined smooth before final machine polishing and plating• Axle is 3/4″ diameter
|Position:||Rear||Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide FLH : 1973–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1973–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1973
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Police Model FLP : 1974–1975
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1973–1978
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1985
email@example.com Posted :
Quality parts fit well extremely happy with the kit!!!
Scotttracey04 Posted :
Part did not fit bike it was not long enough despite the site saying it was a match very disappointed had to go and but the part from the dealer
mtdebol Posted :
cleaned up the entire rear end. Looks fantastic with the fresh powder coat.
olfuzzy Posted :
Looks great on the new swingarm.
pancake124 Posted :
works realy well
bluespreacher Posted :
Perfect fit nice chrome even the cotter key.
mdbhunt4 Posted :
Good fit. Looks good.
J&P Cycles® Hardware & Rear Axle Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.