Mustang Tripper Fastback Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang Tripper Fastback Seat• One-piece Tripper Fastback design offers a super clean, custom style• Cut low and sleek, this seat provides good back support for the driver• Smoothly tapered in the back, the Tripper Fastback still gives passenger comfort for "tripping" around town
|Design:||Tripper Fastback||Front Seat Width:||12″|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||76589||Material:||Synthetic Glove-Leather|
|Product Color:||Black||Rear Seat Width:||7″|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Solo or Dual:||2-Up|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE : 2004
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE2 : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1997–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1997–2005, 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1997–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1997–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO EFI FLHTCUSE : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE2 : 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1997–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1997–1998, 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI : 2000
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1999–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1999–2007
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
HDrideraaronw Posted :
The seat is awesome!! i love JP Cycles...i have 2 Harleys and have priced several sites for products. The Gold Club membership always makes JP the best choice!!
Maverick2361 Posted :
Could not wait to attach my new seat to the bike. In 22 degree temps and put it on and WOW what a difference it made in the look and style. I took it for a short ride and it felt great. Thanks again.
rivemo Posted :
nice seat puts you farther back then the regal i have.
LayWeb Posted :
2008 883XL Low Comfortable. Looks good. Will seat you pretty far back. Requires relocating computer in order to fit on my bike. Easy, just zip tie the computer under the batter cover.
JJnSierraVista Posted :
The tripper is a great seat, just not for me. Turns out I had to learn the more expensive way that I'm partial to the wider OEM seat after all! Otherwise, quality is superb.
K9Nardu Posted :
Quality, well made seat, that is a major styling improvement over the stock seat.
haiden Posted :
i put this seat on a 2009 street glide and this seat is awesome.if your about six feet or more this is the seat for you,it puts you back further than stock and is narrower.not much comfort for the passenger though,but who needs a passenger.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 112 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 150 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 136
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Mustang Tripper Fastback Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.