Cobra Short Round Sissy Bar with Pad
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Cobra Short Round Sissy Bar with Pad• For riders who prefer things round over square• Built with the same Cobra quality as the square bars, solid high strength steel round bars use the same simple installation method and the same support brackets• Comes standard with a pad and a plain steel insert
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||602-1301|
|Material:||Steel||Sold in Units:||Each|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Firefighter FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 2007–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Peace Officer FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009–2010
- Softail Fat Boy Special FLSTFB : 2014
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 2006–2009
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE : 2007
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE2 : 2008
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE3 : 2009
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 2006–2009
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
I bought this for a Harley Davidson Fatboy and it looks great. Had to work a little to get the reflectors off, but it's an easy install and matches the Fatboy styling.
biged2 Posted :
mvanblaricum Posted :
The Cobra Short Round Sissy Bar looks fantasic on my Bike. It looks great and the wife tells me it is extremely comfortable. Thanks J & P for the great customer service!!
Acetransman Posted :
Very nice looking and comfortable(according to my chick)but the matching mounting brackets that are for my 04 Honda VTX1800C needed to be strong armed for the sissy bar to fit properly.
johnwagnerjr Posted :
Great quality product!
jacobschell75 Posted :
These sissy bars are good looking and installed easily on my 2007 Vulcan 900 Custom. However the instructions that were sent in the box were backwards. The long bolt and the large spacer go in the front rather than the back as the instructions say. Just be aware if you buy them.
Cobra Short Round Sissy Bar with Pad?
Our customer service has the answer.