J&P Cycles® Chrome Fork Tins
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Chrome Fork Tins• These reproductions of the original equipment parts are made from highly-polished steel that is then given a lustrous chrome finish• Includes chrome-plated mounting hardware• Also Included is a matching set of chrome-plated fork slider covers
|OEM Reference:||67808-86||Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Softail Deluxe CVO FLSTNSE : 2014
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2007, 2009–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2006, 2008–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Special FLSTFB : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009, 2011–2013
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990, 2006, 2009
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Slim FLS : 2014
wvcoalminerbjb0jbr Posted :
tins fit well and chrome is of high quality
lisab1aj Posted :
Everything came in great shape, did not come with hardware. fit bike well.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
good replacement for stock & looks better
jimbellings Posted :
Awesome finish. Horrible to install. Literally took me 5 hours to install these 5 items. I think I could do it in half the time now they I've done it once. You have to slide the forks completely out of the triple tree to chance the slider covers out...you'll need a bike jack. What an awesome improvement to the front of my Heritage!!!! Well worth the hassle!
alrossi65 Posted :
i like the chrome kit. looks good on my bike shoping with j&p cycles worker out me thank you
XSOLO Posted :
Very satisfied with all items purchased. Received some very helpful tech advice from Bruce and Merrill.
ddavis03 Posted :
I bought the five-piece chrome tin set part #2300045,and it makes by Harley look sharp. Love the way it stands out and shines. I've bought other part from J&P Cycles also and I recommend them. You will be happy that you did. Online ordering is easy and so is over-the-phone orders. They have been very helpful every time I have called them. And the free catalog makes it even easier so you can look and figure out what what you want for your bike. Thanks J&P Cycles.
fatboyskip Posted :
Superior Tins! Chrome is mirror quality and flawless. Can't wait to put these on and watch my front end come alive. Not a weak third hand stamping.....solid design and plating.......Thanks....again J&P! r/ George
J&P Cycles® Chrome Fork Tins?
Our customer service has the answer.