J&P Cycles® Chrome Fork Lock Cover
J&P Part: 2300445
Sale Price: $35.99 Regularly: $44.95
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Chrome Fork Lock Cover• Form, function and great value• This chrome-plated cover bolts on in munutes using standard hand tools• Helps keep contaminates out of the fork lock
|Finish:||Chrome||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2013
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2005, 2008, 2010–2013
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2013
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009, 2013
gframe Posted :
This item looks absolutely great. It really made a huge difference in the polished look of my bike. The stock ring was just ugly. NOTE: They do not use threadlock on the retaining screw. Turn it over, unscrew the retaining screw being very careful not to let the cover separate from the mounting plate (there are bearings and springs in there). Put a little threadlock on the retaining bolt and screw it back in.
wallygopper58 Posted :
hwgreer Posted :
This cover for the Road King fork lock is very nice quality, well chromed, and looks sharp. Minor problem, the cover obstructs the inserting of the key into the lock. You have to use a Dremel to cut a small knotch in the key to allow the key to clear the cover (took two minutes). Apart from that, very nice product!
markari Posted :
This product looks nice when installed, but you are in for a surprise when you try to use your key. The cover rotates nicely out of the way to reveal the keyhole. The problem is that the thickness of this cover does not allow the key to actually reach into the keyhole. You will have to grind out a notch in the black part of your key in order for the key to reach.
J&P Cycles® Chrome Fork Lock Cover?
Our customer service has the answer.