Chrome Rear Brake Caliper for FXD and FXDWG
- Product Reviews
Chrome Rear Brake Caliper for FXD and FXDWG• Direct bolt-on design• Includes brake pads and bleeder screw
|Manufacturer Part Number:||42818||OEM Reference:||44017-00B|
|Position:||Rear||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 2000–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 2000–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2001–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 2000–2005
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG2 : 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 2000–2005
crashgordon Posted :
Looks great and was an exact fit.
PastorL Posted :
I will speak for both the front and rear calipers in this box. Excellent is the word I'm looking for in both quality, function, fit, and looks. I had priced OEM's which were priced for the calipers alone. For about $9.00 more, these included the break pads and these were chrome. "Bye, Bye" old store, "Hello J&P". Not only for the parts, but I received a quicker answer from J&P than from my local call which left me listening to old music. User friendly and ready to respond, I'm ready to be the friendly user. Thanks guys!
Chrome Rear Brake Caliper for FXD and FXDWG?
Our customer service has the answer.