Kuryakyn ‘Clam Shell’ Brake Pedal Cover
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Kuryakyn ‘Clam Shell’ Brake Pedal Cover• Chrome and rubber 2-piece ‘clam shell’ design• Surrounds end of brake pedal, covering coarse and jagged surface• Secures with two socket head screws and locked in place by two set screws• Easy installation
|Design:||Clam Shell||Manufacturer Part Number:||8022|
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008, 2010–2014
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 2003–2005, 2007–2008, 2010–2014
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2010
- Sportster 1200 CP XL1200CP : 2012
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2010–2013
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2012–2013
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2010
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2013
- Sportster Custom Limited B XL1200CB : 2012
- V-Rod Black VRSCB : 2004–2005
- V-Rod Muscle VRSCF : 2009–2014
- V-Rod NHRA Commemorative Edition VRSCX : 2007
- V-Rod Night Rod Anniversary Edition VRSCDX : 2012
- V-Rod Night Rod Special VRSCDX : 2007–2014
- V-Rod Night Rod VRSCD : 2006–2008
- V-Rod Street Rod VRSCR : 2006–2007
- V-Rod VRSCA : 2002–2006
- V-Rod VRSCAW : 2007–2010
Redonetwo Posted :
Nice, better than stock look and gives you a little more area.
chris38pa Posted :
Nice look and works well
hubenp Posted :
Awesome great product thank you!
gtrdunn Posted :
Could not find anything to dress up the sporty brake pedal.240-043 one minute done! Thanks again J&P.BOB
rsthorn Posted :
Fits and looks great on my 03 sporty
scooling Posted :
Looks Good! Easy to install
wooof Posted :
Excellent Quality, looks great and feels firm under foot.
ralphr52 Posted :
k9poppy Posted :
Looks great, good fit, good deal-
lcsmithtx Posted :
Looks so much better than the stock brake pedal. It's now been used awhile and appears very durable too. Have now added new foot pegs and it all looks great!
beefy Posted :
WORKS WELL. LOOKS GOOD AT REST. YET ANTOHER FIRST. WILL RECOMMED THIS PRODUCT.
prospect Posted :
I put on a clamshell rear brake pedal cover. It took 5 minutes and it really makes that side of the bike "pop". Really sharp looking and way better than the "stock" brake pedal. Nice stuff J&P.
oldone_ns Posted :
I bought a "Kuryakyn™ Clam Shell Brake Pedal Cover" for my '05 Sportster. When I tightened the set screws on the cover to hold it on the pedal, it snapped like a "popsicle stick". This design is very flawed and has changed my view of Kuryakn products I'm afraid. It only cost 14 bucks [or so], so I'm not out much, but the top piece is plastic and the set screw that compressed the bracket is metal. Not a good idea in my book.
Kuryakyn ‘Clam Shell’ Brake Pedal Cover?
Our customer service has the answer.