Kuryakyn Extended Brake Pedal
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Kuryakyn Extended Brake Pedal• Moves location of the brake pedal pad forward and down while flattening the angle of the pad• Results in easier and more natural braking• Polished and chrome-plated• Smooth style
|Manufacturer Part Number:||9061||Material:||Steel|
|Position:||Rear||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Standard or Extended Length:||Extended|
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE : 2010
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE2 : 2011
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE3 : 2012
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2008–2011
- Softail Deluxe CVO FLSTNSE : 2014
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Firefighter FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Peace Officer FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009–2010
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Special FLSTFB : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2013
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1987–1990, 2006, 2008–2010
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Slim FLS : 2012–2014
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1997–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1997–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1997–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1997–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1997–1998
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2001, 2007
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1997–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1997–2005
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006
prouddad3 Posted :
Better than I expected and Arrived on time. Thanks
EMontgomery Posted :
Just what I was looking for.
rbrianashley Posted :
2001 FLSTF Exactly what was needed.
shawn54 Posted :
Makes more room on the footboard. Great chrome.
Warlock509 Posted :
Excellent Product.. gave me the room i was looking for.
sinton Posted :
fkg johansson Posted :
good quality,good fitment
grizzly102 Posted :
better built then harley parts has bronze bushing and zerk fitting . harley fact part has a plastic bushing
email@example.com Posted :
Looks nice, but it is no easy task installing it on a 2000 FLHTCI. The clevis pin is a bear to take out. I had to buy a new clevis pin and cotter pin. The cotter pin that came with the brake pedal was too thin and the head was too small. Other than that, I like the pedal. It really is nice to be able to put my entire foot on the floorboard.
badknees Posted :
Fit right, went on easy.
debbiedonw98 Posted :
FANTASTIC purchase, I couldn't use my brake pedal prior to buying this one as my pedal was set back to far on my Fat Boy, I am tall and this SAVED THE DAY!!!!
bringgold Posted :
This is exactly what I needed, gives just enough room for my big foot to fit comfortably on the board. Installed in about 20 minutes and the stock pad fit with no problems. I should of replaced this brake lever sooner.
gwturbo Posted :
A BIG BIG PLUS! for the 2001 Electra Glide. Puts the pedal at the front of the floor board and at a flater angle. According to Kuryakn's website this pedal is about the same length as 2002 and up but will offer a flater pedal position. On my 2001 though it made a world of differance in being able to have more right foot movement on the floor board
kleih Posted :
A good addition to my 98 FATBOY, could have been 2 inches longer
MACSTER Posted :
VERY GOOD PRODUCT. ALSO ADDS TO QUICKER REACTION TIME WHEN APPLYING REAR BRAKE. NO MORE MOVING YOUR FOOT OUT AND UP TO BRAKE. JUST MOVE THE FOOT FOWARD TO BRAKE.
tomginn Posted :
Great product Now I can use the whole floorboard
mfiumano Posted :
Looks good, easy to install, works as expected.
homer100 Posted :
good fit and chrome quality
mfletch101 Posted :
I agree with crowcall. This was what my 2001 Road King needed. Your foot was trapped under the orginal brake pedal. This extended pedal moved the brake pad forward 2 inches, putting it at the end of the floorboard. Wish I had done it sooner.
thigh19 Posted :
It was the same length as the stock arm I was trying to replace. J&P was great in returning my money. THANX!
repairman Posted :
Not much different than stock and is not worth buying. Spend a little more and get a bub or walterworks.
crowcall Posted :
The extended brake pedal is just what that 2001 model needed. The other(stock)pedal was very unsafe and should have been recalled by the factory and replaced at no charge by [the manufacturer]. Let us dream on! Thanks for the fast service!!!!
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 574 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 617 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 666
Important Product Notes• On ’02-Later models, our extended brake pedals provide only slightly more extension than stock, but the brake pedal pad is slightly lower and flatter, making the transition from board to brake more natural• Compatible with engine guard mounted cruise pegs and the Cruise Arm Mark III. However, adjustment of the Cruise Arm Mark III may be slightly reduced
Kuryakyn Extended Brake Pedal?
Our customer service has the answer.