EBC Organic Brake Pads
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
EBC Organic Brake Pads
Fitment Note: Will not fit front on Springers or rear of 06-07 FXST/B/C/S and 07 FLSTF.• Greater temperature range and more stopping power• Offer consistent fade-free performance• Gentle on rotors• Replaces OEM 44082-00
|Material:||Organic||OEM Reference:||OEM 44082-00|
|Sold in Units:||Pair|
Fitment Note: Will not fit front on Springers or rear of 06-07 FXST/B/C/S and 07 FLSTF.
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 2000–2005, 2007
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2005, 2007
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 2000–2005, 2007
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 2000–2005
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 2000–2005, 2007
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 2007
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2007
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 2000–2007
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 2000–2007
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 2000–2003
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 2000–2007
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2005
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 2000–2005
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 2000–2007
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 2000–2003
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 2000–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 2000–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 2000–2003
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 2000–2003
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 2000–2003
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 2000–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2000–2005, 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 2000–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 2000–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 2000–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2000–2001, 2007
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 2000–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 2000–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2000–2005
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2007
- V-Rod Black VRSCB : 2004–2005
- V-Rod VRSCA : 2004–2005
tomrosamond Posted :
very good set of pads for the price.
Patsjay Posted :
i have a 2001 sportster, When i got these brakes they didn't look like they were going to fit but they fit just perfect! very happy
DDDeibler Posted :
Outstanding product with an outstanding price
davefea Posted :
great price great pad set
Rdelgado0609 Posted :
Perfect fit on my bike.
jeezlouise Posted :
same as the factory part but at a fraction of the cost
ajones1972 Posted :
Great brakes. Awesome braking power!!
marrzy1 Posted :
I thought these were a good price for this product
maddawg1189 Posted :
Good brake pads, especially for the money.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Great fit, stops perfect!
rbity Posted :
Better grip than the OEM, nice.
rdhouse1 Posted :
Mmmmm did not last as well as OEM on normal riding. Good braking however.
mikeyrockon Posted :
great service,will purchase more after i recieve my catalog
702goldenhawk57 Posted :
eaxact fit easy install. will recomend. will give further review after I have 5-or 6000 miles on them
email@example.com Posted :
fast delivery, they work great - Thanks
edwhite Posted :
Instaled easy great product..
Dadtrap Posted :
dean_tremaine Posted :
metalsane Posted :
these pads will last the life of your tire.....
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
You dont want to mess around when it comes to brakes.Cant go wrong with the Kevlars and J&P beat both other prices I got on them.
dennymcd Posted :
I put 2 sets of these pads on the front of my Ultra and they are still in very good shape with 10,000 miles on them. They stop my bike very well and now I am going to try a set on the back.
Bikerbtch Posted :
email@example.com Posted :
Priced well and Very functional
loverw Posted :
very good fit just as i expected very good service, pick up the phone and i got the part. thanks
Buzz Lightyear Posted :
Great price and service
djroadking Posted :
great stopping ,better than original
A Simmer Posted :
Exact fit and work great, no high pitch whine and stops better then before
mayday59 Posted :
mwoodywiz1 Posted :
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
easy to install and work great
email@example.com Posted :
Look good and I'm hoping they last for a long time.
dto999 Posted :
Fits great and wears good.
sprintcar Posted :
makes my scooter stop on a dime
Doctorsevil13 Posted :
Great stopping power! The price Beats HD hands down
dgardner63 Posted :
Good fit works as advertised.
bruster54 Posted :
Had np problem with them
bassintime Posted :
stopping great brake dust terrible
uponharleyg Posted :
rockymckee Posted :
I installed these pads on my 2007 FLHT. They are quiet and stop good. I have put about 2500 miles on them with no problems.
2swild Posted :
great stopping ability
90Deluxe Posted :
Great stoppiung power with minor brake dust
TripMabry Posted :
Ctultra Posted :
as always service was quick,parts are high quality,price was good
muleguy Posted :
Exactly what they are suppose to be. Fit and work great.
robertwagner13 Posted :
Kevlar brake pads from EBC are fantastic. I've tried a couple other brands and found their(EBC) stopping power great and they don't fade compared to others. They last twice as long as stock pads that came on my FXST. I use them with floating rotors and I will never go to another set-up. I put approx 10k miles a year on my bike so I like to get my moneys worth. I feel like I get that with these brakes.
2000roadking Posted :
I bought 3 sets of brake pads. Got usual great J&P service. Pads work better than stock.
bobbyd28 Posted :
Harley-Davidson should look at these brakes. They are quiet. Excellent brakes!!
Jonesronsr Posted :
I recently decided to change the brakes out on both my Electra Glide and my wifes Heritage Classic Softail. I bought these brakes from J & P because I knew the quality and the service would be good. The brake pads work great, no squeaking and installed easily. Thanks for being a great customer service-based company.
EBC Organic Brake Pads?
Our customer service has the answer.