Kuryakyn Chrome Rear Master Cylinder Cover
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Kuryakyn Chrome Rear Master Cylinder Cover• Did you ever notice that the industrial chrome finish on an 1984-2003 Sportster master cylinder doesn’t match anything else on the bike?• Nobody will notice it on your bike, once you add our rear master cylinder cover set• This beautifully chromed cast cover features the blood groove design found on many of our other accessories
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||9127|
|Position:||Rear||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1985
- Sportster 1000 XR-1000 : 1984
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–2003
sancheez13 Posted :
I'm from Indonesia, J&P cycles is part of my life already and always be my solutions of my bike problems, THANKS
jettcarlos Posted :
This is my first chrome cover I buy in J&P Cycles for my Harley Davidson Chopper and I love the design, the material , and come with all parts to install and Intruction. thank you J&P Cycles.
buddy skip Posted :
master cylinder cover was much bigger then i thought,it went on in mins.looks great it even has a hole on side so you can see your level.one more part that makes my bike look cool.
DKantner Posted :
Looks great. Easy installation.
Mr_Bones Posted :
Looks great and perfect fit. Easy install
radioman1 Posted :
Nice look, worth the money. However did not fit after installing Vance & Hines straight shots. Bummer..
Kuryakyn Chrome Rear Master Cylinder Cover?
Our customer service has the answer.