Russell Cycleflex Front Brake Line
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Russell Cycleflex Front Brake Line• Teflon inner liner• Burst strength of 15,000 PSI• Reduces brake line expansion which minimizes brake fade• End fittings are cadmium plated to prevent corrosion and enhance appearance• Cycleflex brake line, replaces OEM 45123-77, 21″ long• For off-road or show use only
|DOT Approved:||No||Finish:||Stainless steel with cadmium plated end fittings|
|Length:||+2″||Manufacturer Part Number:||R08909S|
|Material:||Stainless steel||OEM Reference:||45123-77|
|Position:||Front||Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Kick Start XLCH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1981
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1983
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1983
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1978–1982
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1982
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1978
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1982
n2u3406 Posted :
Fit is OK, warning on the packaging, "Competition/off road use only.Not certified for highway use". Not DOT approved.
Duztin Posted :
Perfect fit, exactly as described. Product came faster then they estimated
gmandanici2012 Posted :
The quality was even better than I had hoped for.
hogzilla2001 Posted :
Great brake lines. Look and perform perfectly.
Roaminrascal Posted :
Everything was in Top Order. Very well packaged."Very pleased".J&P Cycles are a great team to deal with. All questions answered. Thanks Team
Russell Cycleflex Front Brake Line?
Our customer service has the answer.