V-Twin Manufacturing Rear Brake Caliper
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
V-Twin Manufacturing Rear Brake Caliper• Black rear calipers are completely assembled with piston and seals but less mount brackets for exact stock replacement• Replaces OEM 44050-87• Pads not included
|Position:||Rear||Sold in Units:||Set|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–1999
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–1999
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–1999
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–1999
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1987–1998
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1999
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1987–1990
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–1999
- Softail Standard FXST : 1987–1990, 1999
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–1999
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–1999
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–1999
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–1999
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–1999
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide FXR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1987–1991
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1987–1992
c5harley Posted :
looks great and works
bad bones Posted :
all good fits and works well
highlander41 Posted :
works great , nice price
email@example.com Posted :
Very good, no complaints
rooskie03 Posted :
Fit perfect, so far so good.
mgarofano Posted :
i saved even with delivery in canada at least 120.00 great
whiskeytwo Posted :
I got this part because of price I'm retired and my money needs to be limited..I checked out some others and keep coming back to this one. It even came with brake pads that was a plus..What else can I say a good product for a good price..
eminor7 Posted :
Good replacement part.
Rodeohard Posted :
Good quality, fast service. I am in the military and stationed in Korea, never takes more thatn 7 days to get my order!
slimbo55 Posted :
After putting on 500 miles this caliper works just as well as a stock unit. The quality is very good. It came as a compete setup there were no issues with installation.
ialaw Posted :
This replacement rear caliper set works perfectly. I don't notice it's there or think about it...which is the highest compliment I can give to a replacement part.
ialaw Posted :
I had to replace the original equipment brake caliper and pads on my 1998 FXSTC. This new caliper and the pads that came with it fit perfectly and installed without a hitch. The workmanship is fine, but not flashy. Very utilitarian. It actully works noticably better than the stock unit ever did. I highly recommend this product.
V-Twin Manufacturing Rear Brake Caliper?
Our customer service has the answer.