V-Twin Manufacturing Front Brake Caliper
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
V-Twin Manufacturing Front Brake Caliper• 1972-84 front• Black finish• Pads included• Calipers accept 1/8″ NPT line• Replaces OEM 44105-72A
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide FLH : 1973–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977
- FL : 1973
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1982
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1984
- Police Model FLP : 1974–1975
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1981
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1972–1978
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1984
Browncreholt Posted :
fits just like stock and comes with pads,the anti rattle bracket works great once you figure out how to mount it,no rattle
john h blake Posted :
Has extra hole at front not in original caliper. Looks clunky.
authementdavidson Posted :
came in and I installed added fluid bled and it leaked from piston seal waiting on replacement (not in stock) hope when it arrives will have better luck on install and review can be changed!!!
redtoy95 Posted :
Fits like a charm.
53camper Posted :
Good product and has worked well - only complaint is that is doesn't come with any instructions or drawing, There's a nice chrome vibration spring that to this day is still sitting on my bench because I can't figure out how to install it. My old caliper didn't have this spring, and it is not shown in my H-D or Clymer manual. I also have a few left over washers and bolts that came with the new part - a little scary when putting together front brakes. Just wish there was a drawing or something.
mikewitt Posted :
This caliper is worth the price. Nice black finish and even a trick spring which holds the caliper from bouncing.
V-Twin Manufacturing Front Brake Caliper?
Our customer service has the answer.