J&P Cycles® Stock Replacement Brake Pads
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Stock Replacement Brake Pads• Suitable for stainless steel and cat iron discs• Superb feel and modulation at the lever• Compound performs well in wet and dry conditions• Alloy coated back plate for reduced corrosion and elimination of piston sticking to heated paint• Highest coefficient of friction available in an organic road material• Low abrasion means your stainless or iron rotors maintain a bright, clean appearance• High friction formulation for consistent, controlled stops• Replaces OEM 44005-78, 44135-74
|Sold in Units:||Pair|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide FLH : 1973–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1973–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1973
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983
- Police Model FLP : 1974–1975
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1983
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1983
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1983
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1983
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1973–1978
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–1984
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1984
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1980–1983
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1983
pilot0293 Posted :
As advertised. Good product.
email@example.com Posted :
Fit and works well, no problems and great price.
dmitzel Posted :
The parts worked great. But most of all the service and turn around time was Excelent!
g5star Posted :
Great product. Would buy again if needed.
keyo Posted :
wizard3701 Posted :
exact fit working great
xenatos Posted :
audrey05 Posted :
I received my brake pads on time with regular ground, right part first time...perfect fit and work great !!
jasonsch Posted :
Good part for a really good price. Thanks J&P!!
1990flst Posted :
davevondo Posted :
Excellent price....great pads
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Thanks, they worked great
iball Posted :
mschuster211 Posted :
Don't buy anything else but these! great stopping power and they last forever!
pizzeratwork Posted :
Perfect fit, just what I ordered, & fast shipping too !!
dthom1 Posted :
Very nice quality.
labadco Posted :
I am very happy with the product and service. I look forward to buying more items in the near future.
mxbx Posted :
looks and fitment were exclent. just like the original. don't have many miles on them yet to see how well they last.
soup711 Posted :
Brakes worked great for my old Sportster. I would buy a new set of these brakes if needed.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Vintage Catalog, Page 217 2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 217 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 648
Important Product NotesInstall new caliper “O” rings and seals whenever replacing brake pads in these calipers
J&P Cycles® Stock Replacement Brake Pads?
Our customer service has the answer.