J&P Cycles® Stock Replacement Brake Pads
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Stock Replacement Brake Pads• Offer more protection for polished and chromed rotors• Not susceptible to resonance, which reduces squeaking brakes and gives superb braking control without lockup• Replaces OEM 44209-87C
|Material:||Ceramic-||OEM Reference:||OEM 44209-87C|
|Position:||Rear||Sold in Units:||Pair|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–1999
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–1999
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–1999
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–1999
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1987–1998
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1999
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1987–1990
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–1999
- Softail Standard FXST : 1987–1990, 1999
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–1999
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–1999
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–1999
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–1999
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–1999
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide FXR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1987–1991
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1987–1992
awaw8111 Posted :
fuzzymoe Posted :
langel55 Posted :
as always the best price and service
eodman Posted :
Good price for these pads
rene_tamez Posted :
Perfect fit, work like I expect them to.
mike.s Posted :
Fit rite stops great every thing they need to do and long lasting!!!
erds Posted :
Good pads easy intallation good fit work well.
lastcowboy113 Posted :
Nice quite easy to install and work great
1Wolf Posted :
I put these on my 1995 Fatboy and so far these brakes are great! Easy to install, fits good and are quite. Good stopping power.
tdmusk1 Posted :
very easy to install and work well too.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Smooth stopping, no brake dust and no noise. Easy replacement
email@example.com Posted :
was exactly what I ordered
02superglide Posted :
Now I'm stopping on a dime and giving back a nickel and five pennies!
smallblock337 Posted :
I was pleased when I received these brake pads. This product is of the highest possible quality just looking at it. Can't wait to try them out..Great product will for sure buy next time I need pads....
roadlordsmc Posted :
calachie Posted :
calachie Posted :
Chewy1959 Posted :
Fit as stated, good price as well.
starduster Posted :
brakes are spongy with these pads and don't seem to have the stopping power I had with my last set. Brake dust is bad too!
robertee Posted :
The brake pads are working very good. they replaced the old ones perfectly and are workinh properly.. thank you..
dtipton Posted :
Works fine but doesn't seem to grab as hard as the OEM pads.
patrick7997 Posted :
Nice pads, if you're looking for a stock replacement. After they seat & break in a little, they are smooth and quiet. They're running fine for 500 miles now on my 96 Softail Nostalgia. I only got one of the little silver slider shims in my package though, so save the ones that were on the bike... you need 2. Not sure why they only gave 1. In my case, they were fine, so I reused, but watch out for that.
Rattzilla Posted :
Great brakes. Great price.
Flaggg1 Posted :
JHarjes Posted :
Perfect fit. Just like OEM.
J&P Cycles® Stock Replacement Brake Pads?
Our customer service has the answer.