J&P Cycles® Master Cylinder Rebuild Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Master Cylinder Rebuild Kit• Meets or exceeds OEM specifications• Includes metal piston• For 3/4″ bore master cylinders• Replaces OEM 45063-72
|Bore Diameter:||3/4″ bore||Cylinder Bore Size:||3/4″ bore|
|Kit:||Yes||OEM Reference:||(OEM 45063-72)|
|Position:||Front||Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide FLH : 1972–1978, 1981
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1972–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1981
- FL : 1973
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Police Model FLP : 1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1972
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1981
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1981
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1981
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1981
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1973–1978
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1980–1981
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1981
DarkXstar Posted :
good kit does what it suppose to do. The return spring could be a little stronger.
jeezlouise Posted :
it's a cheap kit but often the mastercylinder is just worn too much..
leggsy Posted :
Worked well. Does not come with a new circlip though.
harley61855 Posted :
got the job the first time
enipper Posted :
Fast and dependable, also very helpful in the tech area. thanks J&P
washley Posted :
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Piston was milled wrong. Itwas out of round Had to put old one back in
mtneerfans Posted :
Worked like a dream needed nothing.
gtrepko Posted :
The new piston did not fit into the bore, wouldn't even start. The snap ring is too thick, would not fit into the groove properly. Had to re-use the old parts.
Lance.gardiner Posted :
Fits and works just right
roush360r Posted :
very nice kit, although it wouldve been nice if it came with a cover gasket.
1930VL Posted :
gotta have it....
walterleon3 Posted :
good kit, good price
hocks22 Posted :
No problems,looks good and fitted fine.
62duoglide Posted :
reklawpj Posted :
Spring was way too soft, had to use the old spring.
molley21 Posted :
bpc4035 Posted :
While the kit picture shows the seal for the cover it was not included. Also the plunger will not fit without modification. Poor quality construction.
laddiemac1 Posted :
compared to the oem part...the spring is not up to par....too weak... needs to be thicker ....also the fiber gasket is thicker than the orignal hd part....
supr2nr Posted :
Works great and great price. Everyone is right though the spring is a bit to weak so I had to use the original one as well.
TONYKERSEY Posted :
THE SPRING WAS TOO WEAK, THE O-RING WAS TOO TIGHT. I DESTROYED THE CUP TRYING TO TAKE IT BACK APART.
sws802 Posted :
Used this kit on a 1980 Sportster that I rebuilt. Everything was great about the kit except the return spring was a little weaker than the original and wasn't functioning quite right. I used the original spring and everything works great.
cliffaddison Posted :
Sealing parts worked correctly but return spring was too weak had to use original.
43king Posted :
Spring is to weak.
vileija Posted :
The return spring was not strong enough to push the piston back. I had to use old spring which is much stronger and thicker then the one in the kit. All the other parts in the kit were good.
J&P Cycles® Master Cylinder Rebuild Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.