J&P Cycles® Front Brake Master Cylinder Assembly
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Front Brake Master Cylinder Assembly• Comes Complete with Master Cylinder and Lever Assembled• Fluid Level Sight Glass in the Body• Includes Handlebar Clamp, Banjo bolt and Mounting Hardware
|Bore Diameter:||5/8″- Bore (.625″)||Cylinder Bore Size:||5/8″-bore|
|OEM Reference:||(OEM 45019-85)||Product Color:||Chrome|
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–1995
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–1995
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1984–1985
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1995
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–1995
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1995
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1995
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–1995
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1985
- Sportster 1000 XR-1000 : 1984
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–1995
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide Fat Bob FXEF : 1985
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1984–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1988
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1984–1992
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1984–1985
Lareda Posted :
Looks nice, installs easy, just have to finish rebuilding caliper.
jkaran Posted :
Fits Perfect and looks great. Didn't come with direction had to get torque values out of shop Manuel. Goes on easy!
88jimmy Posted :
very nice piece no problems with install my bike is a little hard to fine parts for 1st year with a 5 speed
curtg326 Posted :
Correct replacement, easy installation, show quality chrome, very fast delivery. Thanks so much, will be shopping with you again.
daleyellin Posted :
Good quality and finish. Includes a particularly comfortable contoured brake lever. Somewhat tight fit on chubby (1 1/4) drag bar primarily due to the curvature of the bar.
61pan Posted :
The front master cylinder fit and finish is terrific. I encountered no problems installing this item on the bike. Although, I did have a question as to why I had to use DOT 5 brake fluid. After I E mailed customer service and posed the question as to why, I received a reply explaining the reason. Not only are the products top notch, but the support is also. Thank you.
gus100 Posted :
Easy to install,great look and fit.Only wish they sent instructions
kclark59 Posted :
Quick, easy and the right part.
GrissomD Posted :
worked fine and quaility seemed good
oropez Posted :
The product was excellent and the service was outstanding - very, very helpful!!!! Thanks to Angelo and Dennis (techs) they did everything for me and provided detail explainations of my questions. I am very satisfied!!! GREAT JOB!!! Thanks again, Ric
hks91springer Posted :
Nice part. Like the sight glass.
tom1092 Posted :
I have a 2003 Spirit and this product was same look as original. do believe it is better qulity. I saw the same type master cylinder on ebay and people were paying double the price I payed. J&P has a few nice parts still for Indians at a great price.
canuck48 Posted :
The product is high quality but there is no brake switch included.
J&P Cycles® Front Brake Master Cylinder Assembly?
Our customer service has the answer.