Rear Caliper Assembly
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Rear Caliper Assembly• Chrome• Pads are included• Calipers accept 1/8″ NPT line• Replace OEM 44105-72
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH : 1973–1978
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977
- FL : 1973
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Police Model FLP : 1974–1975
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1980
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1973–1978
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980
larry jowell Posted :
Good fit,easy install,works well,looks good(good finish on this chromed part).No complaints.
motorheaddude Posted :
i bought this rear brake caliper got it put it on could not get it to bleed out so sent it back to have it replaced and i complained about the chrome not being polished out around the fitting areas so i was told that they would make sure the one they sent me back would not be like that lol it was worse they wanted me to send it back for them to send another replacement that meant i would have my bike down for up to another two weeks really dissapointed and it does not say that the caliper was made in china bad enough when they sold you japan parts
lzymtblmn Posted :
fit like e glove great part
bgoldman Posted :
Caliper replaced old leaky caliper perfectly. It fit the existing bracket perfect and works fine so far. It is complete with all parts. The only thing I didn't like was that the brake pads that come with it are thin and there is no mention of the composition they are made of. They stop fine, but I will replace them with a set of Kevlars down the road. Bike is a 1977 FXE using a replacement front caliper from the same manufacturer, V-Twin. Chrome finish is excellent on both parts.
Rear Caliper Assembly?
Our customer service has the answer.