Russell Cycleflex Rear Brake Line
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Russell Cycleflex Rear Brake Line• Teflon inner liner• Burst strength of 15,000 PSI• Reduces brake line expansion which minimizes brake fade• End fittings are cadmium plated to prevent corrosion and enhance appearance• For off-road or show use only
|DOT Approved:||No||Finish:||Stainless steel with cadmium plated end fittings|
|Length:||Stock (34-1/8″)||Manufacturer Part Number:||R08802S|
|Material:||Stainless steel||OEM Reference:||42300-73A|
|Position:||Rear||Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide FLH : 1973–1978, 1981–1982
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1973–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- FL : 1973
- Police Model FLP : 1974–1975
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1982
sonnydee1450 Posted :
It is great thanks
jweller Posted :
good quality replacement.
gto6spd Posted :
Works great! Just what I needed. Was a little long but better too long than too short.
gto6spd Posted :
Works great. And Good price.
shovel89 Posted :
DonStriker Posted :
Direct fit replacement for OEM. Much better quality!
jcrews86 Posted :
Didn't fit in to the brake caliper on my76" FLH had to get an adapter. Looks great
xscaff Posted :
73_Electraglide Posted :
Just like all my JP purchases. Fits like OEM and looks great.
Kevin Chudzik Posted :
The Russell brakeline is just what I needed and the price you could not beat!!
crwise70d Posted :
Looks good and fits great.
kleih Posted :
Looks Good. Have not installed yet.
robhealy Posted :
tpet346 Posted :
Very high quality item, looks great, easy installation
rreffi Posted :
Perfect fit. A1 quality.
Russell Cycleflex Rear Brake Line?
Our customer service has the answer.