V-Twin Manufacturing Dual Disc Calipers
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
V-Twin Manufacturing Dual Disc Calipers• A set of complete brake caliper units for all 1977-78 models equipped with dual-disc front ends (except FLH)• Each caliper is complete with brake pads• Mounting hardware not included, sold separately
|Disc:||Dual Disc Brake||Finish:||Chrome|
|Sold in Units:||Set|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1982
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983
- Sportster 1000 Café Racer XLCR1000 : 1977–1978
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1979–1980, 1983
- Sportster 1000 Touring XLT1000 : 1977
- Sportster 1000 XR-1000 : 1983
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1983
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1983
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1978–1983
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1981
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1978
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1983
Terry2244 Posted :
Great quality price and delivery
n2u3406 Posted :
Easy install, decent chrome quality for an every day rider, no leaks so far. With a Gold Card nobody beat J&P's price. Took about 3 weeks for delivery, but the price and quality was worth the wait.
rmahan Posted :
They both leak through the seals.
phantomra Posted :
Very happy with it. Works great.
V-Twin Manufacturing Dual Disc Calipers?
Our customer service has the answer.