Pro-One Stainless 1-Piece Rotors with Directional Holes Rear
- Product Reviews
Pro-One Stainless 1-Piece Rotors with Directional Holes Rear• This polished stainless steel rotor replaces stock rotors perfectly• Made from stainless steel• Polished to a beautiful shine• Holes are drilled through the disc to keep the disc from getting hot• Very nice quality !• Holes are drilled in a directional pattern to assure that they are quiet when braking at low speeds and it gives the rotor a nice look
|Finish:||polished||Manufacturer Part Number:||600239|
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1992–1998
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1992–1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1992–1999
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1992–1999
- Softail Standard FXST : 1999
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be First To Write A Review
Pro-One Stainless 1-Piece Rotors with Directional Holes Rear?
Our customer service has the answer.