Goodridge Organic Rear Brake Pads for Big Twin and Sportster
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Goodridge Organic Rear Brake Pads for Big Twin and Sportster• Produce superior stopping power without noise or rotor galling, even on polished stainless rotors• Provide excellent hook-up and consistent brake response• Compatible with rotors of all materials• Ideal for replacement on touring and sport bikes• Preferred material for stainless and polished stainless rotor applications due to low abrasion factor
|Manufacturer Part Number:||G156ST||Position:||Rear|
|Sold in Units:||Pair|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–1999
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–1999
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–1999
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–1999
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1987–1998
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1999
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1987–1990
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–1999
- Softail Standard FXST : 1987–1990, 1999
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–1999
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–1999
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–1999
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–1999
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–1999
- Super Glide FXR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1987–1991
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1988–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1987–1992
JoanS Posted :
Have not had a chance to put them on yet.
ma2lou Posted :
Good quality brake pad. Good fit and quiet operation.
shotguntim Posted :
squeak when they get hot gripping power is fair but not great
Hendricks87@earthlink.net Posted :
JP cycles rock!!
clidem64 Posted :
Was very pleased. The item was in perfect condition and very well packed for shipping
ChrisEllis72 Posted :
Easy to install. I won't be able to tell their worth until I have a few miles on them.
Lordlindsey Posted :
hautman Posted :
So far , they work great.
easyrider1950 Posted :
Works just fine and it was easy and no trouble to look up on your format. Thanks!
daniel.a.holland Posted :
150 miles and going strong! Stopping power is firm, and wearing great with the new rotor...
duanegj Posted :
still waiting for warmer weather to put them on
johnmcqueney Posted :
Installed these on my '97 Springer. After 300 miles, no issues and they work as intended.
snuffy69 Posted :
spiritrider51 Posted :
The pads are beefy and fit perfectly. Great value.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 566 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 607 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 649
Important Product NotesInstall provided shims only where they are replacing factory installed shims
Goodridge Organic Rear Brake Pads for Big Twin and Sportster?
Our customer service has the answer.