Goodridge Organic Front Brake Pads for Sportster
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Goodridge Organic Front Brake Pads for Sportster• Produce superior stopping power without noise or rotor galling, even on polished stainless rotors• Provide excellent hook-up and consistent brake response• Compatible with rotors of all materials• Ideal for replacement on touring and sport bikes• Preferred material for stainless and polished stainless rotor applications due to low abrasion factor
|Manufacturer Part Number:||G336ST||Position:||Front|
|Sold in Units:||Pair|
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2010, 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2011–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2009–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006–2007, 2009–2011
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2009
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
samfordcjs Posted :
Fit up is great and product does its job. Good overall product.
unkapt Posted :
what else can you say, Goodridge / JP Cycles. How can you go wrong!
gb_jones Posted :
Good breaking and very little bake dust. Will order these again
kevgabky Posted :
Very good and can't tell the difference from the stock pads (which cost $90.00) and last just as long (I keep a log of mileage and date) never by stock brakes!
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 566 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 607 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 649
Important Product NotesRefit OEM heat insulator and shim when using sintered pads. Do not use shim and insulator with organic pads
Goodridge Organic Front Brake Pads for Sportster?
Our customer service has the answer.