J&P Cycles® Satin Rotor
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Satin Rotor• Rotors are surface Induction Hardened with 12-14% chrome content for superior wear characteristics on A1S1 420 Stainless Steel plate• Rotors are precision ground for trueness and machine-punched for accurate mounting holes• The drilled full-sweep pattern provides superior heat dissipation and consistent wet or dry performance• Available with satin or highly-polished finishes for a great custom look• 11-1/2″ diameter, Counterbored mounting holes, uses stock hardware or 240-802 or 240-800 chrome-plated buttonhead screw
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–1999
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1986–1999
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1986, 1995–1999
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–1999
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–1999
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–1999
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–1999
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–1999
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–1999
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1986–1992
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
wetlogik Posted :
dojetdrvr Posted :
Looks Great. Perfect Replacement.
kris lamphier Posted :
this rotor was exactly what i was looking for. great price. perfect fit. works great
Ripley Posted :
Looks great, won't rust, should be more dependable in the rain because it's drilled.
J&P Cycles® Satin Rotor?
Our customer service has the answer.