Hawk Performance Organic Rear Brake Pads for Touring Models
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Hawk Performance Organic Rear Brake Pads for Touring Models• Hawk Performance disc brake pad products are owned and manufactured by Wellman Products Group, the world's leader in the development and supply of severe-duty & high performance friction materials for clutch, brake, transmission and industrial motion control systems• Since 1925, Wellman has consistently supplied both the original equipment & aftermarket channels with superior friction solutions• Current served markets include aerospace, on-highway truck, agriculture, construction, mining, powersports, motorsports, automotive, military, industrial and specialty applications• Wellman also maintains the largest portfolio of friction material competencies in the industry• Material expertise range includes sintered metallic, organic, semi-metallic, steel, paper, cork, graphite, elastomeric, carbon cloth, carbon/carbon and ceramic• Hawk Performance NAO Organic (Non-Asbestos Organic) disc brake pads offer "best in class" performance when compared to other leading aftermarket Organic pads• Silent stops and progressive brake modulation characteristics maximize rider comfort and control• Ideal for bikes with polished or chrome rotors, but very effective on standard steel rotors• NAO Organic Brake Pads Key Features:• Excellent stopping power• GG Rated Friction Material• Smooth, linear engagement• Noise-Free performance• Exceptional thermal stability• Extremely gentle on rotors• Extended pad life• Low dust
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HMC201||Material:||Organic|
|Position:||Rear||Sold in Units:||Pair|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–1999
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1986–1999
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1986–1999
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1986, 1995–1999
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–1999
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–1999
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–1999
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–1999
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–1999
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–1999
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1986–1990, 1992
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1990, 1992–1995
hunterhans Posted :
same as before all of my products have been wonderful!
HotRodAlley Posted :
dender1 Posted :
It appears to be well made,but seems to require more braking pressure than the semi metallic.
Hawk Performance Organic Rear Brake Pads for Touring Models?
Our customer service has the answer.