Hawk Performance Organic Front or Rear Brake Pads for Dyna, Softail, XL, Touring and V-Rod
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Hawk Performance Organic Front or Rear Brake Pads for Dyna, Softail, XL, Touring and V-Rod• Hawk Performance disc brake pad products are owned and manufactured by Wellman Products Group, the world's leader in the development and supply of severe-duty & high performance friction materials for clutch, brake, transmission and industrial motion control systems• Since 1925, Wellman has consistently supplied both the original equipment & aftermarket channels with superior friction solutions• Current served markets include aerospace, on-highway truck, agriculture, construction, mining, powersports, motorsports, automotive, military, industrial and specialty applications• Wellman also maintains the largest portfolio of friction material competencies in the industry• Material expertise range includes sintered metallic, organic, semi-metallic, steel, paper, cork, graphite, elastomeric, carbon cloth, carbon/carbon and ceramic• Hawk Performance NAO Organic (Non-Asbestos Organic) disc brake pads offer "best in class" performance when compared to other leading aftermarket Organic pads• Silent stops and progressive brake modulation characteristics maximize rider comfort and control• Ideal for bikes with polished or chrome rotors, but very effective on standard steel rotors• NAO Organic Brake Pads Key Features:• Excellent stopping power• GG Rated Friction Material• Smooth, linear engagement• Noise-Free performance• Exceptional thermal stability• Extremely gentle on rotors• Extended pad life• Low dust
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HMC400||Material:||Organic|
|Position:||Front, Rear||Sold in Units:||Pair|
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 2000–2005, 2007
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2005, 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 2000–2005, 2007
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2001–2007
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 2000–2005
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG2 : 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 2000–2005, 2007
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2007
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE : 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2005–2007
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE2 : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 2000–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 2000–2007
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 2006
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2005
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 2000–2005
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2005
- Softail Standard FXST : 2000–2005
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 2000–2003
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 2000–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 2000–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 2000–2003
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 2000–2003
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2002–2003
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 2000–2003
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE : 2004
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE2 : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 2000–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2000–2005, 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2000–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 2000–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO EFI FLHTCUSE : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE2 : 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 2000–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI : 2000
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI2 : 2001
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 2000–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2000–2007
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 2000–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI : 2002
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI2 : 2003
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE3 : 2007
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 2000–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2000–2005
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2007
- V-Rod Black VRSCB : 2004
- V-Rod VRSCA : 2002–2004
Mrquintana Posted :
Good part. Fits perfect. Works well!!!
bretmarshall Posted :
These brakes work great, but can be squeaky at times.
Roger Rabska Posted :
Hawk pads contribute to great binders
mutlin Posted :
Fits my 2006 FXSTB/I Night Train. Stock front caliper perfect. Great brake pads. Awsom for polished rotors and way better than stock and cheaper to.
Nix Gnade Posted :
honestly I have them on a shelf waiting for old ones to wear out. wanted to be able to replace when I wanted to, and not pay the dealer price.
Heartless2013 Posted :
The pads fit very nice and were so much cheaper than the dealer, just like usual. Shipping was super fast. Thanks J&P
email@example.com Posted :
AT ALMOST 1/2 THE PRICE OF OEM H-D, THESE PADS ARE GREAT EASY TO PUT ON, WORK AS GOOD OR BETTER AFTER 1000 MILES
Gmacjr65 Posted :
Great stopping power. Awesome price, half price of the Harley store for the same thing or better. I will get these again when needed. I installed because my fronts were noisy. The new pads made the front quite again. They were at my door in 2 days. Awesome!
Ajrizza Posted :
great pads, no noise, little dust, fantastic stopping power
intheoaks Posted :
Pads looked as close to OEM equipment as possible and perform very well. Reasonable pricing and perfect fit.
grreaser Posted :
Fit and work fine. Quick shipping.
wwwb39 Posted :
Always happy with your service expect a lot more
profhistoire Posted :
After several months of use, these pads are good. They do not squeak, unlike the original brake pads. They do not darken my whitewall tires on my 2007 Softail Deluxe.
82_fl Posted :
New brand for me...will try them out...and see if they work as advertised.
johnmeikle Posted :
it was all good
harpas7 Posted :
lgbenn01 Posted :
Great pads, I will be using them again!
keyele Posted :
work good. half the price of dealer
harlycwby1 Posted :
Really nice pads. Also put on a new rotor with them hardly anytime before they were stopping at excellent level, and the price is great.
model 39 Posted :
have 100 miles on new pads work fine
06cummins Posted :
They stop haha!!
rarmstro01 Posted :
Excellent stopping power. Quiet and a great value. I always shop J&P because I know I am getting original equipment at a great deal. Friendly and knowlegable sales staff. Product always ship on time. I highly recommend to all my biker friends.
josantore Posted :
Prety good pads way less than the OEM price
ewyland Posted :
These pads fit & function great! Haven't had them on very long; we'll see how well they last.
sloop381 Posted :
Very fast turn around and an excellent product....
chipsahoy Posted :
As described. Good product.
slyyder13 Posted :
always great brake pads and very easy to install..thanks
bill kratts Posted :
Very good product.
markeldridge Posted :
Was a little hesitant on buying the aftermarket pads for the Harley at first......However, after seeing the price difference from the Harley dealers parts I could not resist. Could not be happier with my decision. Once the pad wore in and got a good seat on the rotors there was nothing negative to say about these pads. A+
pony0169 Posted :
just put them on.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Pads Fit Like original, Nice Price.
boone315 Posted :
Good product, use them for both my bikes.
jkennon90 Posted :
Put on a 07 Dyna Superglide and have had no problems so far.
joe1952 Posted :
quality replacement pads at a very reasonable price
Hawk Performance Organic Front or Rear Brake Pads for Dyna, Softail, XL, Touring and V-Rod?
Our customer service has the answer.