Hawk Performance Sintered Front or Rear Brake Pads for Touring and V-Rod
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Hawk Performance Sintered Front or Rear Brake Pads for Touring and V-Rod• Hawk Performance disc brake pad products are owned and manufactured by Wellman Products Group, the world's leader in the development and supply of severe-duty & high performance friction materials for clutch, brake, transmission and industrial motion control systems• Since 1925, Wellman has consistently supplied both the original equipment & aftermarket channels with superior friction solutions• Current served markets include aerospace, on-highway truck, agriculture, construction, mining, powersports, motorsports, automotive, military, industrial and specialty applications• Wellman also maintains the largest portfolio of friction material competencies in the industry• Material expertise range includes sintered metallic, organic, semi-metallic, steel, paper, cork, graphite, elastomeric, carbon cloth, carbon/carbon and ceramic• Hawk Performance Sintered Metallic disc brake pads offer world-class braking performance for sport and heavy motorcycles• This product line combines the quality and fitment of Original Equipment with unsurpassed stopping power and quiet braking performance• In wet or dry braking conditions nothing beats Hawk's Sintered Metallic performance• Sintered Metallic Brake Pads Key Features:• Superior stopping power• HH+ Rated Friction Material, Highest in the Industry• Smooth, progressive engagement• Extremely quiet• Fade-Free performance• Virtually dust free• Lowest pad wear in the market• Improved rotor life
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HMC409HH||Material:||Sintered|
|Position:||Front, Rear||Sold in Units:||Pair|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2008–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2008, 2012–2014
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 2008–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic : 2014
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2008–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Twin-Cooled : 2014
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO Anniversary FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2013
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2008–2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2013
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2008–2013
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRC : 2014
- Touring Road King CVO Anniversary FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE : 2014
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE4 : 2008
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King Fire/Rescue FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2008, 2010–2014
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2013
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2012–2014
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009, 2013
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE : 2010
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2008–2014
- Touring Street Glide Shrine FLHX : 2014
- Touring Street Glide Special FLHXS : 2014
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2011
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2014
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTKSE : 2014
- Touring Ultra Limited Shrine FLHTK : 2014
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2011–2014
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
- V-Rod ABS VRSCA : 2007
- V-Rod ABS VRSCAWA : 2008
- V-Rod CVO VRSCSE : 2006
- V-Rod Muscle VRSCF : 2009–2014
- V-Rod NHRA Commemorative Edition VRSCX : 2007
- V-Rod Night Rod ABS VRSCDA : 2008
- V-Rod Night Rod Anniversary Edition VRSCDX : 2012
- V-Rod Night Rod Special ABS VRSCDXA : 2008
- V-Rod Night Rod Special VRSCDX : 2007–2014
- V-Rod Night Rod VRSCD : 2006–2008
- V-Rod Street Rod VRSCR : 2006–2007
- V-Rod VRSCA : 2006
- V-Rod VRSCAW : 2007–2010
rbarfield Posted :
Very Satisfied with the product and the service.
jjturner Posted :
After I ordered these I received an e-mail saying these were on back order. I'm still waiting...
letterman02 Posted :
Good pads, fast shipping
jean.collin Posted :
ok fast shiping tank you
scottyt Posted :
Hawk Brake pads perform great
cjblas Posted :
Brake pads were at specs and more. The cost was great and much less then my OEM parts. Braking is good wet or dry and will buy again. Nice Hawk decal for the tool box.
rwdhawkins Posted :
awesome break pads. easy to change out and superior stopping power. will get these again!!!
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Cannot beat these pads, long lasting and great wet weather performance.
firewood Posted :
good so far had em bout a month now squeak a lilttle but better all around pad than stock.
mslemp Posted :
Great stopping power and VERY little dust!!
trigger1800 Posted :
good price on good pads
mikee717 Posted :
Parts came quickly and fit well.
jimsflht Posted :
Put them on the bike and they are great !!!
alexkyzer Posted :
They work well. I squeeze the brake - they stop my bike.
gdaddy1969 Posted :
Absolutely no complaints.
weinsteinm Posted :
Smooth linear action. Much better than the OEM factory pads. Time will tell how they wear,but so far they work great.
ds526r Posted :
good pads for the money!
azzie Posted :
Once they broke in, they worked very good.
Hawk Performance Sintered Front or Rear Brake Pads for Touring and V-Rod?
Our customer service has the answer.