Freedom Performance Exhaust Chrome Sharp Curve Radius System
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Freedom Performance Exhaust Chrome Sharp Curve Radius System• 2-2 chopper style exhaust with a radius bend• 2.5″ O.D. 1-piece blue-proof 220° coverage heat shield• Triple step header• Stainless steel hardware and brackets• Removable baffles• Systems comes with O2 sensor ports• 1-year manufacturer's warranty
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Exhaust Design:||Curved|
|Exhaust System:||2 Into 2||Finish:||Chrome|
|Header Pipe Diameter:||2.5″||Heat Shields Included:||1-Piece Blue-Proof 220° Coverage Heat Shield|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HD00218||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|O2 Sensor Compatible:||Yes||Sold in Units:||Each|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE : 2009
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2014
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 2007–2013
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2014
- Dyna Street Bob FXDBP : 2013–2014
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2007–2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC Anniversary : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE2 : 2008
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2006–2007
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 2007–2008, 2010–2014
Nik00117 Posted :
I bought this for my Road Glide custom and I gotta tell you it looked awesome on the bike. It sounded great but was a bit too LOUD for my tastes. Installation was a challenge though. But nothing too impossible.
2004dozer Posted :
I have a set of these pipes. Mounted on a 02 FXDW3 they are poorly constructed. The pipes themselves leak@ joints won't get tight. I'm riding with the top heat shield missing because Freedom will not replace it. [2nd replacement] The mounting brackets and welds keep breaking.The sales rep.would not replace or stand behind their American made product. The sales staff very difficult to deal with and even harder to contact them. Freedom Prefromance has been pulled from the Custom Chrome cataloge I can't believe J&P would carry products. I would not buy anything from this company again [the sales team wanted to sell me a new set of @ cost HA!HA!HAA!!] and don't advise anybody else waste their hard earned money or time on Freedom Preformance JUNK. Unhappy owner of Freedom Preformance chrome big radius sweep pipes Ed from De.
monsterjohn510 Posted :
Perfect fit....sounds great and looks awesome!
sooner29 Posted :
Slapped these baby's on my vtx with a Dyno jet kit major sound upgrade not to mention added speed and fuel mileage it's a hole new bike oh and did I say they look bitchin
alarten Posted :
Wonderful product. So glad I bought it
Martin Kaldahl Posted :
These pipes look and sound amazing, chrome set makes my VTX1800f2 sound like a big VTwin should. Great pipes
cwbimp Posted :
overrated good sound not a performance upgrade at all. melted the plastic by the seat they don't come with o2 sensor plug have fun installing them and you have to modify the passenger peg better know someone that can weld
Bin_Today Posted :
Nice EXHAUST sound
boydbeeley Posted :
Freedom Performance Exhaust Chrome Sharp Curve Radius System?
Our customer service has the answer.