J&P Cycles® Coil Cover
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Coil Cover• Available in a variety of styles to add the perfect touch to your machine
|Sold in Units:||Each||Style:||Smooth|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1965–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1965–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1973
- FLB : 1965–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLFB : 1965–1969
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1984
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1999
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–1999
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1971–1978
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1984
lucius4 Posted :
Good quality chrome, fits perfect. Picked up new allen screws with lock washers chrome from Ace Hardware.
Deno Lavdas Posted :
edpoterek Posted :
good as it gets
Fatman1969 Posted :
Looks great and easy to install, great chrome.
lippertde Posted :
Good quality chrome.
kbrislan7 Posted :
Was exactly what i was expecting, a nice chrome coil cover, nothing fancy but perfect for that extra touch
Stillroad Posted :
wideglideshovel Posted :
Looks great on bike.
Nicody313 Posted :
Great replacement part
beermel01 Posted :
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Very nice. Good chrome. Fits like it's suppose too.
mattgilliam1 Posted :
nice price and nice looking, couldnt be happier.
bvirgo25 Posted :
Just what I needed.
TScoggins Posted :
Looks & Worked great!
cubby23 Posted :
the chrome is solid. use a little silicone inside against the coil to help with vibration
cubby23 Posted :
Product fits good, seems to have good chrome
robert Posted :
What can I say, it's a coil cover. The finish is fine. Worth the $$ paid.
hdbiker1 Posted :
Good fit. No modifications needed to install over Accel single fire super coil.
fx81b Posted :
Fit perfect, looks great, but had to buy mounting bolts at local hardware store. Cost a few cents.
J&P Cycles® Coil Cover?
Our customer service has the answer.