Roland Sands Design Gauge/Headlight Relocator
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Roland Sands Design Gauge/Headlight Relocator• Relocates stock speedometers from top handlebar clamp to front of top triple clamp and lowers stock headlight approximately 2″• Allows use of any aftermarket risers or complete elimination of risers for use of clip-on handlebars• Eliminates stock Sportster headlight visor/eyebrow• Bolts directly to top triple clamp via visor/eyebrow bolt holes• LED warning/indicator lights replace the OEM lights; sold separately• Chrome hardware included
|Finish:||Black||Manufacturer Part Number:||02072001B|
|Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2010
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2008–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1995–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1995–2003
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006–2010
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2009
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1995–2003
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Iron XL883N : 2014
- Sportster Roadster XL883R : 2014
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2014
- Sportster SuperLow XL883L : 2014
BARELLA Posted :
Finally getting rid of that ugly brow on my sporty! Awesome product!
shampjeff Posted :
This is a pain to install, but if you (or your mechanic) has the know how, it's a great way to cleanup the profile of your bike.
Fernandoc32 Posted :
Baike Looks really clean and easy to install! !!
isato01 Posted :
Great clean look on my handlebars
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Really cleans up the front end of my sportster. Easy to install and looks great. Highly recommended.
branabel Posted :
Looks great. Note if you are going to use stock handlebars you'll need a top riser clamp.
JayBo13 Posted :
It's a good clean option. Not the easiest thing to install if you get the led lights you'll have to do some splicing.
eengelha Posted :
Looks good. Make sure to get the roland sands led kit as the stock led will not work.
the_sparkmans Posted :
My iron 883 looks awesome im very happy with this rsd makes great stuff
singh073 Posted :
Amazing quality with RSD Parts... Totally changes the look of the bike...
trance_247 Posted :
Great idea to change the style of your sporty. Fitted in 20 mins.
Roland Sands Design Gauge/Headlight Relocator?
Our customer service has the answer.