J&P Cycles® Chrome Rear Turn Signal Relocation Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Chrome Rear Turn Signal Relocation Kit• Now it's easy to move your signals back for more saddlebag clearance• Especially useful with oversized bags• Includes all wire, brackets, spacers, connectors and hardware required for quick installation
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||L3203A1|
|Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2010
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 2002–2005, 2007–2013
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2008, 2011
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2005, 2007–2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC Anniversary : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 2002–2005, 2008–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2002–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 2002–2005
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2002–2003
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2010, 2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006–2008, 2010–2012
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2009
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2013
- Sportster Roadster XL883R : 2014
- Sportster SuperLow XL883L : 2014
jeezlouise Posted :
same as oem but a lot cheaper.. good quality and fit
mikadotexas Posted :
Parts required no mods to fit my '09 Sportster. The looked great as well. Only thing that would've made this better was some basic instructions on assembly. It was easy once I figured it out.
Btwice Posted :
The quality of the relocation kit is excellent. Installation was spot on as far as J&P cycles. I will continue to purchase from these guys!
Randywagley Posted :
Everything fit perfectly. I have not had a bad product from J&P. I am very satisfied.
gabrieltv7 Posted :
Perfect, was what I needed
ko6qj Posted :
Fit like a glove. Had to ream out openings at ends to easy wire pull.
wjhart1963 Posted :
A bit over priced for what you get. Needed some wiring extensions with the kit.
donovan.mccartney Posted :
Great Kit. Needed some modification to mount on my Streetbob tail light. But once it was installed I'm very happy. Perfect if your trying to install saddlebags.
gmurrey Posted :
Very nice was quick and easy to install
biker8297 Posted :
easy to install
J&P Cycles® Chrome Rear Turn Signal Relocation Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.