Bassani Road Rage II Mega Series 2-into-1 Black Exhaust System
- Product Reviews
Bassani Road Rage II Mega Series 2-into-1 Black Exhaust System• 2-into-1 black ceramic collector system• 1-3/4" to 1-7/8" chrome stepped head pipes• 4" diameter x 17" short black ceramic megaphone muffler• Black anodized with polished billet flutes reverse cone end cap that is removable via a stainless button head Allen bolt• Oxygen sensor ports• 2-1/2" x 11" long baffle wrapped in woven roven fiberglass matt is removable and serviceable• Moderately aggressive sound• Includes full coverage black ceramic heat shields
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Complete Header Pipe:||Complete System|
|Exhaust System:||2 Into 1||Finish:||Black|
|Heat Shields Included:||Full Coverage||Includes Muffler:||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1D12RB||O2 Sensor Compatible:||Yes|
|Sold in Units:||Set|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2011
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1994–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1993–2005, 2007–2010
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2011
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 1992, 2005, 2007–2011
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1995–1997, 1999–2005, 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sturgis FXDB-S : 1991
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005, 2007–2008, 2010–2011
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be First To Write A Review
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Bassani Road Rage II Mega Series 2-into-1 Black Exhaust System?
Our customer service has the answer.