Bassani Chrome Slash Cut Firepower Series Muffler
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Bassani Chrome Slash Cut Firepower Series Muffler• Softail replacement mufflers• 3″ slip on muffler with slash cut tip• 2″ diameter x 12" baffles wrapped in woven fiberglass matt are removable• Moderate exhaust level, louder than stock• Mounts to stock brackets and uses stock hardware
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||12117B|
|Sold in Units:||Pair|
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE3 : 2012
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 2007–2010
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 2007–2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2013
- Softail Heritage FLST : 2008–2010
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 2007–2009
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC : 2008–2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW : 2008–2009
- Softail Standard FXST : 2007–2009
StevenBeard0 Posted :
They sound great and look great too.
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Bassani Chrome Slash Cut Firepower Series Muffler?
Our customer service has the answer.