Avon Grips Chrome Custom Contour Grips
How to Install Grips
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Avon Grips Chrome Custom Contour Grips• The ultimate in style and comfort• These ergonomically designed grips are made of billet aluminum and genuine Avon seamless rubber grip technology• They provide the rider with the ultimate in style and vibration-reducing comfort• For 1″ bars
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CC-85-CH-FLY||Material:||Aluminum|
|Sold in Units:||Set||Style:||Fly-by-Wire|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Softail Breakout CVO FXSBSE : 2013
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE2 : 2011
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE3 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2008–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2008–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 2008–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2008–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2012
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2008–2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2012
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2008–2013
- Touring Road King CVO Anniversary FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE4 : 2008
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King Fire/Rescue FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2008–2013
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King Police CA FLHPE : 2008–2011
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2008–2013
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009–2010, 2013
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE : 2010
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2008–2013
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2010–2011
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
mildbill52 Posted :
These are nice looking grips that fit well. Only problem for me is they are a smaller diameter than what I prefer.
ptowncpt Posted :
I put these on my bagger to go to Sturgis this year. Easy to put on, as advertised. 3400 miles later, these grips were a good choice! Comfortable, even in the heat of South Dakota. Get em, put em on. you will like em!
rocky12345 Posted :
great looking .the feel of the grip is nice.give you the feel of the old school grips but with nice lookin shiny ends. there great grips you cant and wont go wrong. avon are PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA. I LIKE TO NO WERE PARTS ARE MADE BEFORE THEY GO ON MY BIKE
wallace666 Posted :
Excellent grips! High quality, the texture of the rubber feels good with or without gloves, also these grips make the bar feel a lot smaller. Very happy.
HEC Posted :
Look great & fit my hands perfectly!
gunrunner68 Posted :
Ok at first. After about 6 months the chrome came off!
pogue9 Posted :
Great looking grips, installation was a snap.
yunke2 Posted :
Exactley as ordered
donnieh1003 Posted :
look great on anything
Canefanatic Posted :
Great product for the money. Said they were an exact fit for my bike, but once you install them you cannot access air valve in handlebars.
blake downs Posted :
didn't work on my bike, Grips are good, just didn't work.
A72xlh Posted :
feel great fast shiping
Bmcgtr Posted :
Great value for money.
daniellaa Posted :
They blow my stock grips away.
darisb Posted :
Excellent grips! Comfortable and they look great.
fondriest Posted :
They unfortunatly leave a 1/4" gap between the throtle grip trim and the switch housing. This makes it look cheap. It's a shame since the fit my hands great.
morningwould Posted :
Great grips. But the adhesive it comes with doesn't work well.
deucerider11 Posted :
I have used these grips on different bikes and have yet to find a better set. Kinda pricey but worth it. J&P shipped them right out.
Avon Grips Chrome Custom Contour Grips?
Our customer service has the answer.