Avon Grips Black Custom Contour Grips for Throttle-By-Wire Models
How to Install Grips
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Avon Grips Black Custom Contour Grips for Throttle-By-Wire Models• The ultimate in style and comfort• These ergonomically designed grips are made of billet aluminum and genuine Avon seamless rubber grip technology• They provide the rider with the ultimate in style and vibration-reducing comfort• For 1″ bars
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CC-86-ANO-FLY||Material:||Aluminum|
|Sold in Units:||Set||Style:||Fly-by-Wire|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Softail Breakout CVO FXSBSE : 2013
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE2 : 2011
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE3 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2008–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2008–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 2008–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2008–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2012
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2008–2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2012
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2008–2013
- Touring Road King CVO Anniversary FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE4 : 2008
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King Fire/Rescue FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2008–2013
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King Police CA FLHPE : 2008–2011
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2008–2013
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009–2010, 2013
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE : 2010
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2008–2013
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2010–2011
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
email@example.com Posted :
I am VERY pleased with this purchase. Not sure how they will hold up long term, but I don't have any reason to believe they wouldn't. Great feel, fit, and finish.
James_schopper Posted :
second set of these grips, had them worn out after 10k miles.
mnstar1 Posted :
Unfortunately I ended up getting a different set of grips. These did not fit my bike. But J&P took care of my return no problems.
johncamilleri Posted :
Great grips, fell great on your hands, don't slip, narrower than stock HD grips and much better feel.
johncamilleri Posted :
Great feel in the hand, nice alternative to retro rubber grips
adduncan101 Posted :
Put the left grip on like a bicycle (with Aqua Net) and the right installs like any other grip. Their pretty cool, look good, and cheap.
bnalm11b Posted :
Very comfortable, very grippy, best set I've owned. Very happy with my purchase.
trance_247 Posted :
Great buy for the money. Look and feel great.
spikehed Posted :
I love Avon grips. Fit and look great! Very comfortable.
krzykjun23 Posted :
Awesome grips! Very comfortable!
KJLynch Posted :
The right one was a little hard to put on. I recommend silicone lubrication. Apart from that: PERFECT!
rkrider54 Posted :
nice grips. not really what i was looking for, but that is my mistake.
adsweeney Posted :
Love the grips...great product
Drewestep Posted :
These Avon grips seem to have been made for the "all day" rider. Grips could be a bit softer, but makes for a easy long day on the bike.
cblesch Posted :
Grippy rubber helps to save your hands on longer rides by not having to grip the throttle so tightly. The size is good for those with smaller hands.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
I like these grips. Less expensive than others and works just as good if not better than competition. I have purchased two sets so far.
saminfantino Posted :
Looks Great. Fits perfect. Can't beat the price.
wleebrinkman Posted :
Great grips good feel easy install
ETSRex Posted :
Look great on my 75 FXE . Worth the money.
sportsR Posted :
These grips are great, very nice for the price! They have just enough softness but and are not too hard. Very pleased with my purchase
Funship32 Posted :
Good grip at a good price. And being made in the US was a selling point with me.
Roy66 Posted :
Great product for the price
Gary J DeSarno Posted :
nice, feel good, easy install
liptoss Posted :
These grips are all that! Excellent quality material and look to them. Feel in your hands is excellent with a hard cross hatch pattern. They are NOT gummy at all. Installation is easy as peach too. On my '06 Vmax I cut 1/2" off both bar ends to make them work. Only reason I'm not giving 5 stars, is that I have an issue with the throttle grip appearance next to the control housing. I guess these "generic" fit grips including 2 different throttle cable cams for Yamaha and Suzuki or Kawasaki and Honda didn't allow Avon the ability for a tighter tolerance to the Controls (Start and Kill switches) housing. Clutch side is excellent. If you have a show bike the throttle side may leave you wanting a fix. I'm currently looking for a McGyver cosmetic solution for this issue now.I'd still buy them again even with this minor issue.
boroberson Posted :
Look great on my V Star and easy to install.
bigbear67 Posted :
Very nice looking grips. I bought them for a friends bike I was working on. I would buy them agin.
Avon Grips Black Custom Contour Grips for Throttle-By-Wire Models?
Our customer service has the answer.