V-Twin Manufacturing Chrome Caddy Style Bottom Mount Headlight
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
V-Twin Manufacturing Chrome Caddy Style Bottom Mount Headlight• This rectangular chrome 12-volt headlight comes bottom mount• Includes a dual sealed beam with a high-beam indicator light
|Lighting Lens Color:||Clear||Sealed Beam or Halogen:||Sealed Beam|
|Sold in Units:||assembly|
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG2 : 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005, 2007–2008, 2010–2014
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1984–1999, 2007–2010
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE : 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1998–2009
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999–2009
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1986
Buickguy Posted :
Nice product. looks good on the bike. The only bad thing is the wiring is wrong for the sealed beam supplied. Put the black where the blue is. Put the blue where the white is and put the white where the white is and it all works great
Buickguy Posted :
I like the look and fit. I too noticed the light seemed dim. Adding a wired ground cleared up the high beam. Low beam was still dim but close inspection showed the high beam indicator was glowing slightly. Switching the high beam (blue wire) and ground (black wire) sides on the plug cleared this right up. Both beams are clear and bright. I am very pleased. I would give this five stars if it had those lugs in the right spots from the factory.
rpepp002 Posted :
I agree with the first review. The light itself is very dim both on high beam and regular beam. I'm very disapointed with this product. Any one have an idea to make the light beam stronger?
beau690 Posted :
the regular beam light is dim. after two weeks the low beam burned out.
barrymarvin Posted :
I love the style. I am concerned that it may not be bright enough for night riding. I have replaced the bulb with a higher wattage one and still concerned. The chrome is not as high a quality as I had hoped. Kind of on the thin side..
V-Twin Manufacturing Chrome Caddy Style Bottom Mount Headlight?
Our customer service has the answer.