5-3/4″ Black Matte Headlight Assembly for Custom Use
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
5-3/4″ Black Matte Headlight Assembly for Custom Use• This 5-3/4″ long aluminum assembly features a cam lock style bezel• Includes a replaceable H4 style 12-volt 55/60 watt halogen bulb• Requires a 3/4″ wide male mount block
|Bulb Type:||H4 55/60 Watt Halogen||Diameter:||5-3/4″|
|Finish:||Matte Black||Mount Location:||Bottom|
|Product Color:||Clear||Sealed Beam or Halogen:||Halogen|
|Sold in Units:||assembly|
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG2 : 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1993–2005, 2007–2008, 2010–2014
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1984–1999, 2007–2010
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE : 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1998–2009
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999–2009
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1986
lplkr Posted :
this headlight looks MUCH better on my 2012 fatboy lo than the stock 7". however, installation was more difficult than expected, which is why i gave it the ding. if your planning the same mod, get ready to hack, grind, drill, and tap the mounting block to make it work.
hundsoldat1488 Posted :
This headlight ROCKS! looks great performs better. I had to grind my mount a little thinner cause the female mount on the light is a little narrow. But i think that was my mounts fault. Great product.
dbhaer Posted :
Real high quality heavy unit - I installed my stock HD light into the housing without any issues - or you can use the supplied bulb
irspud Posted :
The headlight assembly was a perfect fit. The black housing went with all the other color scheme I have. I do suggest this to anyone who wants a very sharp look and fit.
rebelbob6901 Posted :
Recently converted narrow glide for wide glide and needed headlight. Great fit and look. Wish it would have been gloss black instead of flat black. Easy fix with rattal can from hardware store.
dzortman Posted :
Good quality. Headlight is just painted black and not powder coated. But not bad. There was no instructions for installation, but was really easy to install.
awjohnson Posted :
good looking headlight, one of the few sets that comes with its own mounting block and all necessary hardware
blackhdbob2010 Posted :
Looks great. Very bright. Good buy
mee73novass Posted :
Nice quality! Easy to wire up. Goes well with my 2001 XL1200C
5-3/4″ Black Matte Headlight Assembly for Custom Use?
Our customer service has the answer.